“Fantastic Experience”

Serenity By the sea Spa
Reviewed July 6, 2017

My wife and I came for a massage on our trip to the beach and were not disappointed! My wife got the mother-to-be massage and a pedicure. I got the Serenity by Design massage and enjoyed the amenities in the locker room. My wife loved the care and attention she was shown by every person who was involved. Each of our massages were great! The locker rooms offered a hot tub, steam room, showers and sauna which you could spend a great deal of time enjoying, before and after your massage. Overall, we were impressed with the staff, quality of the spa and value! Highly recommend!

HSBGeneralManager, Spa Director at Serenity By the sea Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear liltony5,
We are overjoyed to know that you had a fantastic experience while joining us at Serenity by the sea Spa! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff as well as the amenities in our private lounge areas. We are so pleased you would recommend our spa to other travelers and look forward to your next relaxing afternoon at the spa!

All reviews
"provider"
"relaxation"
"therapist"

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful spa..services are over priced for the experience. I have been to numerous spas across the country. The spa is well kept and the staff is attentive. More choices of teas and snacks. The dried fruit was mostly raisins and the barbQ mixture is good . The cucumbers and ice cloths is a great touch. I would encourage ideas like this. Also, more creative waters. I have been to places that add herbs to the water as well. The place is very clean which is huge to me. I liked my service and the therapist was great. Maybe have veggies for folks to snack on I saw some one eating the cucumbers.

HSBGeneralManager, Spa Director at Serenity By the sea Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear SROSE6,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us at Serenity by the sea Spa. We appreciate your ideas and will share them with our entire spa team. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your service as well as your therapist. We hope you will join us again soon for another day of relaxation.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

My friend and I did a girl's trip to Destin and stayed at the Hilton Resort. While there, we visited the spa twice. The first day, we each booked the Tranquility package, which included a 50 minute aromastone massage, a 50 minute facial, and a classic mani and pedi, for a three hour visit. We were greeted warmly at the front desk and taken back to the women's lounge. That area had a fabulous waterfall hot tub, as well as a dry sauna and steam room, all of which we enjoyed. There were comfortable chairs with ottomans and we enjoyed just relaxing. They provided cold fruit infused water, bottled water, hot tea and some snack mixes. We spent a lot of time just hanging around that area. My massage therapist was Rebecca and she gave me a wonderful and relaxing Swedish massage, with aromatherapy and hot stones. I then was greeted by Jerilyn, my esthetician, who gave me a fabulous facial (probably one of the best I've ever had). I then saw Cathy, who did my beautiful manicure. I ended up with Su, who gave me a relaxing pedicure. All my service providers were friendly, professional and very good at what they do!! I went back a second day for a facial add on that I didn't have time for the first day (a micro-current technology); it made a real difference in my face and I loved it. I also just spent time relaxing and using the amenities of the spa lounge. I LOVED this place and will definitely return! And, kudos to this spa for such a well run facility; dirty linens were picked up immediately, the place was spotless, and it was quiet! Well done!!

2  Thank Massdane
HSBGeneralManager, Spa Director at Serenity By the sea Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Massdane,
We are so pleased to know how much you and your friend enjoyed your spa day during your girls' getaway trip! We are delighted to know that Jerralyn, Rebecca, Cathy and Su made your afternoon more enjoyable and will share your kind words with them all. We are overjoyed that you came to spend a second afternoon relaxing with us and that you found our spa to be a well run facility! Looking forward to your next afternoon full of relaxation and rejuvenation at Serenity by the sea Spa.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Took a girls trip to The Hilton Sandestin over the weekend and spent the day at the Serenity Spa. When I say "the day," I literally mean the entire day. The spa has all amenities you could want- whirlpool, fitness center, sauna, steam, showers, and several different relaxation venues. One of them had a "zero gravity" space lined with zero gravity chairs, each separated with an optional privacy curtain. There was a lounge area with tables so lunch could be ordered in and enjoyed in the spa area. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and all of the service providers were well trained professionals. It was an excellent day and we look forward to returning!

HSBGeneralManager, Assistant Spa Director at Serenity By the sea Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear sdstaff382,
We are overjoyed that you enjoyed your spa day with us at Serenity by the sea Spa! We are so pleased that you found plenty to indulge in during your day of relaxation and hope you were able to take a nap in one of our zero gravity chairs. We look forward to you spending more rejuvenating spa days with us at Serenity by the sea Spa.

Katherine Chapman —Assistant Spa Director

See more reviews
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful deep tissue massage that actually put me to sleep, (thanks Claudia!) this never happens! And then had a very awkward experience with a guest which I shared with the manager Kyle, he was very apologetic and took care of me by providing a free service (thanks Emily, it was awesome!). It was very generous. Great service, I will be back!

HSBGeneralManager, Assistant Spa Director at Serenity By the sea Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Luke C,
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your afternoon with us at the spa. We are so pleased our team was able to make your visit more enjoyable and provided great customer service! We look forward to your next relaxing afternoon with us at Serenity by the sea Spa.

Katherine Chapman — Assistant Spa Director