Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Embarc Sandestin(Miramar Beach)
$199
$269
$209
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$189
$197
  • Pool
$166
$161
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewsgrand boulevardfront deskvery nice hotelbistro staffgolf coursenice lobbyfree breakfastexcellent staywould recommend this hotel to anyonestarbucks coffeethe entire staffrooms were very cleandestin areawould definitely stay here againshort drivehousekeeping staffsan destin
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I feel that most people like myself do not find time to review an experience unless it is a very negative one. However there are exceptions to every rule. In this instance, Kina was cause for exception. Her level of professionalism and phenomenal customer service accompanied with a beautiful smile was the highlight of my stay in Destin. From check-in to check-out, she was my go to any time I needed help. I felt she went beyond my expectation for even the most exceptional front desk agents. I am not sure what program the Courtyard is using to train their staff, but keep it up because it shows in your excellent customer service. Five stars, Kina.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank NateKGolf
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is not only a beautiful hotel with an absolute great location but the staff is beyond courteous. Graham at the front desk went beyond our expectations. He was extremely knowledgable about the hotel, and local area. He provided us with a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Rarely gave I seen such attention to detail. Definitely recommend. Close to wonderful shopping opportunities and the beautiful beach.

Room Tip: Get a room with the balcony view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed in the Courtyard while travelling on business with Lockheed. I was very pleased with the hotel's overall accommodation. I felt as if I were on vacation at a tropical island when we were greeted upon checking in by Kina and Roberta at the front desk. Special thanks to those two beautiful ladies for the breath of fresh air to some weary travelers. I don't think they missed a single opportunity to offer help or even ask about my day. Their positive attitude and smile struck me as truly genuine and I find that hard to come by these days. I find that aspect in and of itself reason to patronize a hospitality establishment-- true hospitality. My experience with the Courtyard was unique from other hotels thanks to those two ladies. I am looking forward to the opportunity to use this hotel again; thank you Roberta and Kina for an amazing business trip that felt like a vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank SpenceLM
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed in two Courtyard hotels on this trip. The first was fairly new and spotless while this hotel was showing some wear. This is still a very nice Courtyard and it is in a very good location near shopping and restaurants. We are not big fans of their approach to the "Bistro" approach where they charge you for all food and drink items. There is not even complementary coffee in the lobby. The Bistro quality was ok just a bit expensive when tacked on the already high spring break rates.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmx2
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have stayed at the Courtyard Sandestin before, but this time, it was a bit nicer! The little bistro now serves breakfast, lunch and a lite dinner, all of which were pretty tasty.
The staff were friendly and very accommodating to all of our needs. Nika at the front desk was amazing and helpful I might add.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable as well.
I will have to say, we will be staying at the Courtyard Sandestin for all of our Destin stays!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business