“Good atmosphere, BAD service”
Review of Baytowne Beer Garden - CLOSED

Cuisines: German
Description: Located Inside San Destin Resort
Description: Located Inside San Destin Resort
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Love the atmosphere, food is good, but the service is TERRIBLE. I have been here five times now and every time I have had to track down the server. This time we went up to the bar to ask for a waitress. She comes over and cleans the table next to us, pushes in a few chairs and walks away, AFTER she said she'd come right over. The only reason I come back is the fact that I can watch the kids play while I enjoy a drink and eat a pretzel....eventually.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our first trtip there I had the Corned beef which was really good the portion was huge for the price. Our second visit the other night was not good, daughter had chicken nuggets and I had the boneless wings neither one of us finished our food. Not sure this type of restaurant was a good choice for Baytowne. Heavy German food and 100 degree heat not always a good choice.