1,721 results
All reviews evening reception across the street free drinks made to order breakfast private access surf hut water view complimentary breakfast excellent stay very nice hotel outlet mall family vacation spring break atrium jim destin beach
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We heard every word from the family next door and forgot how much noise carries in the atrium at this hotel. We also had annoying noise from the plumbing when neighbors used the water. Staff was friendly and accomodating, beds were comfy, breakfast was outstanding as usual.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you had some noisy neighbors. Unfortunately this can happen from time to time at any hotel. I am very happy to hear that you gave us 5 stars for service! We have a great hotel and staff and we are happy that you are a returning guest. Come see us again when you get a chance.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stay was awesome / the ocean view room is just that / it's the view of the ocean from across the street/ hotel is not on the beach/ but very nice/ This hotel has happy hour everyday which my husband enjoyed!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We booked two nights at this hotel because our usual place to stay was booked. This was to be a very special trip to celebrate one of my children’s birthdays. I should’ve known the trip is going to be a disaster when we used our Hilton honors points and app to book the exact room that we wanted and then we were called twice in the previous days asking if we would switch our room ...we said no. The day we were driving over to check in we got another call asking us the same question and again we said no. Upon check-in the clerk again asked us and we said no!!! it just went downhill from there. In the lobby at check-in there was one clerk manning the desk with tons of people waiting to check in and a manager standing nearby just watching. The clerk admitted that they had had a large influx of people wanting rooms some kind a family reunion and I suspect that is why they kept trying to change our room , the manager was standing nearby but yet did nothing to intervene and it was clear the clerk had no clue what she was doing she may have been new. once we got to our room the room itself was clean , it was a nice hotel but my biggest complaint is their parking. they have terrible parking it is not well lit and we wound up having to park in the very back by the dumpsters where there isn’t hardly any lighting and backs up to some shady looking residential. The next morning we come out to our vehicle and there are handprints all over my windows like someone had been trying to look in...my windows are tinted very dark and they definitely were looking for something. on the drive home my serpentine belt broke causing my vehicle to immediately overheat and we had to have it towed to the dealer. I cannot prove that someone damaged my vehicle while we were there but I highly suspect it as my vehicle is a newer Escalade with less than 35,000 miles and a serpentine belt on a vehicle like that should last ATLEAST 100,000 miles according to the dealer. When you park there they give you a hang tag for your vehicle so the front desk knows exactly who you are and what vehicle you are driving and I hope that the altercation with the front desk clerk did not ignite some kind of retribution, although that was my first thought. So I give three stars to the hotel itself for nice clean rooms, zero stars for secure parking and one star for the reception at check-in, I really shouldn’t even give one star!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
EmbassySuitesDestin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Destin - Miramar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

rydantravels

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We are typically in the top of the brand for guest service and just last year finished nimber 15 of 250 hotels in the Embassy Suites portfolio. As you say we have nice clean rooms and a great location. I am not aware of your situation and getting numerous calls about the room type but will try and look into it. I think we do have great parking, that so called shady neighborhood sells in the $350,000-$400,000 range. We have 3 outside entrances so you don't have far to walk to get into the building. I can honestly say that in my 6 years we have not had one instance of vandalism reported in from anything in the parking lot. We do have dumpsters in the back north east corner that are concealed behind a gated area and unfortunately we do have to store our trash until its picked 4 times a week. I hope that you get a chance to give us another shot as you can see from the other reviews this is not typical.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The most and of course only amazing point about this hotel was its view,but the other parts was ordinary ...you have to pay much but as it is a large and crowded place the service was poor ,over crowded elevators ,breakfast was shameful and very crowded ,hardly find a suitable place and you have to pay 35 $ a day for what is routine service in other hotels as wifi ,swimming pool,water bottle and other nonsense services,I will not go back again as the crowd in hotel put pressure on me and you will pay a lot ....

Stayed: October 2018

Azadeh

I think you must have us confused with another hotel. All of our services are included like Wifi Breakfast the 2 hour evening reception, parking etc. One of the best things about Embassy Suites is that everything is included. I hope you get a chance to give us a try next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The Embassy Suites is perfect for a family of four or more. It’s across the street (very short distance) from Beach fun in the sun. It offers great food and is within walking distance of additional restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks, I agree we are great for families or just to get away. Our location makes us convenient to restaurants the beach and great shopping. We hope you can get back soon.