1,710 results
All reviews evening reception across the street free drinks made to order breakfast private access surf hut water view complimentary breakfast excellent stay very nice hotel outlet mall family vacation spring break atrium jim destin beach
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The hotel met my expectations for the price. Housekeeping was very nice and my 3 daughters and husband enjoyed the Manager's reception complimentary cocktails and snacks. Dinner at the Calypso onsite was very good. The best part is breakfast which was excellent and beach access, gift shop made everything relaxing since we didn't have to drive around at all.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The location was is wonderful, close to shop , Restaurants and the beach.
Nice area, The room it was a suit, nice, clean, feel like home.

Room Tip: suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Alicia L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Yes, this location is across the street from the beach, but it it takes very little effort to get to the sugary sand and water. We enjoyed our suite. The air conditioning vents in the bed area could be be better placed, but sleeping with a sheet on us was fine. The living area has a ceiling fan, which I would have liked in the bedroom. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The evening managers reception had chips, popcorn, and a hot item. It was as we have seen in other embassy's. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

It was very nice hotel. We were late for breakfast one morning, but the staff scrambled to make sure we had something to eat. My aunt needed a wheel chair, and again they were very nice to provide that for us. The room was typical Embassy Suites, but I LOVE Embassy Suites. Breakfast was good, and of course we enjoyed the Manager's Reception. We enjoyed the bartender's own blend of "Jim's Juice". It would be better if it were directly on the beach, but it was a short walk. I was disappointed that they charged a ridiculous amount for chair rental and umbrellas. The seasoned visitors advised us to go to Wal Mart and pick up a chair for $12.00. I think the rental for the day was $25. I could be wrong about that.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wndsong
Reviewed April 23, 2012

great b-fest and happy hour rooms are very nice.family hotel with alot of kids with a small heated pool. only drawback it is noisy

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple