“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a must if you visit Destin! It's a hidden gem that has great food and spirits! The buffalo shrimp are fabulous and the grilled oysters are a must!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

But we didn't listen. It took forever to get our drinks but then after we ordered our food it got worse. From the time we ordered, it was 40 minutes until we got our food. My combo "platter" consisted of three oysters and three shrimp. I was unable to eat my coleslaw because it was hot. I'm not talking room temp, I'm talking been under a warmer so long it was hot to the touch. My friend ordered seafood pasta and it was literally in a soup bowl. Over the years this has been a favorite lunch place for us, but this is our last trip.

3  Thank 56Model
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Despite the construction going on at this place the beer was cold and the oysters were great. The service was very good as we received advice on what to order and the waitress told us about the happy hour. We came here twice during out stay at Topsail Preserve State Park. I recommend this place for those that want oysters and cold beer. I know that I have nothing from previous years about prices to complain about, but we thought it was a bargain. Ambience? It's in a strip mall.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We used to go to Busters ALL THE TIME and the food was good. It's been about 5 yrs since we have eaten there so when we returned this year we were incredibly disappointed in our food. The fried dill pickles were great as always but, the fried shrimp, fried fish, grilled grouper, grilled shrimp and even the hush puppies were not even worth finishing. Our kids complained! Our meal cost the same as our Acme Oyster House Meal two nights before and it was no where NEAR the quality. Not to mention the atmosphere - but I knew what the atmosphere was before I got there. It's a Bar & Grill but they just threw some leftover hotel banquet table/chairs in it. That's fine when you're food is good. People will overlook it. I WILL say our service was great. Oh, and I should mention that it was not a busy time when we got there. Walked right in and were seated immediately. There weren't crowded when we left either.

2  Thank Simonne P
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Oysters at busters at happy hour are still the best value in destin. 5.00 a dozen. 5-6 o'clock. Great to get the night started. We stop by just for a dozen and then decide what or where to eat next.