“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushimoto

Sushimoto
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The sashimi are very fresh and sushi are nicely made n cut. Not too thick or too thin ....first time my husband n me order so much and finish it all... No Togo and the fried rice are very delicious

• Visited July 2013

“Great service and superior quality food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

If enjoy authentic hand crafted sushi with superior customer service, then this is your place.
We waited about 10 minutes for the best sushi out of 3 other local sushi restaurants in the week we stayed in town.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wurlitzer420
Nasilava, Belarus
“Authentic Japanese. Fresh and not expensive. Attentive personnel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was the second time I went to this place with my girlfriend and her family. They love this place and so I do. Sushis are fresh and delicious. The rolls we ordered tasted great. Nothing to complain about at this place. Service was quick and the restaurant owners were very friendly. Definitely we will come back to Sushimoto and recommend it to our friends.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DzmitryB
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Sorry I don't like Sushie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Everyone wanted sushi. I didn't. But I went anyways! We had to wait and the server was very nice to bring us drinks outside. Once seated I order some gyoza and it was yummy but a little over steamed and soggy. Terryiaki shrimp was OK. Wasn't totally diggi their sauce. All the sushi people in my group were happy though.

• Visited May 2013
Destin, Florida, USA
“NO GO SushiMO TO”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We just tried this place for the first time based upon several recommendations from people we know/meet. Let me just say this place is barely above gas station sushi. I am VERY disappointed based upon other reviews. I 'assume' they had an 'off night' because other recs were really good. I won't even go into detail about the rolls/food we got because they were all bad. Our group (4) had over $75 in food not including drinks or tip (just to give you an idea of how many different items we ordered)
We have had sushi at everyother place in town and I would honestly eat at any other sushi place before going back here. Having said that though I will go back there to give them a second try (thats just the way I am). Next time we will dine in since this time we did take out.
I want to like this place because its right by the house and others seem to like it. I am hoping that they just happen to serve me the worst suhi on accident.....stay tuned for review number two!!! By the way...just to let you know how I am with reviews, this is the worst star rating I have ever given out to any place I have reviewed....

• Visited May 2013