“Great Restaurant...Best Sushi ever!”
Review of Sushimoto

Sushimoto
Price range: $0 - $10,000,000
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2012

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!!! The BEST Sushi I have ever had!!! And this location is walking distance from a great hotel....The Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I eat a lot of sushi and this is the best I have had. The volcano roll is very special, like no other I have had. Their utilization of bacon is great. The ponzu sauce is fresh made and the absolute best.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The service here was fast. The staff was professional. We loved the Naughty Nurse and Tarzan roles. Love to try it again but probably not this year. Highly recommend this place. The food was tasty and although it's small and out of the way the place was full. ck it out

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My family had sushi which was great, but on a whim, I asked if they could make me a bowl of katsudon...they did, and it was great. Tasted just like I remembered from 30 years ago when I was stationed in Japan...mmmm. The katsudon takes a bit longer for them to prepare, but they told me that up front. This place is worth visiting....Service was great--good value.

1  Thank Fixo
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We waited over an hour and when our sushi finally left the sushi bar and made it to our table they were so small I left hungry! We live in Destin now after just moving from Baltimore and eat sushi once a week, we will not be going back to sushimoto! If you are going to charge that much make bigger roles and stop goofing off behind the sushi bar!