“Wonderful Beach Vacation”
Boardwalk Down to the Beach
New Washer and Dryer
Beach Chairs
Beach Toys
The only thing missing is you!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful Beach Vacation”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I took my kids to the beach for the first time and decided to rent a home rather than a hotel. Actually, I saved some $$ by doing so and the house we rented was ideal for a family vacation. We had enough room to spread out and not be on top of each other all week. The home is a short walk to the beach and just across from the community pool. The home is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood very close to the outlet mall, restaurants and other shopping. The home was very comfortable. It was nice to be able to buy groceries for the week. The kitchen had all the cookware we needed as well as a grill under the carport. I look forward to visiting next year and will definitely be using Crye-Leike Coastal Realty

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Service was terrible”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Let me start with saying the beach home itself is a nice dwelling and comfortably situated in the housing development with only a short walk to the beach. However and very unfortunately, Crye Leike Coastal Realtor and Destin Getaways need to improve their processes a good deal. I reported the grill was inoperable on our second day of stay - five days later with our departure, the grill was still inoperable. We had to throw out our fish and meat as we had no way to grill out. I recently learned they charged my credit card an additional $50 for supposedly housekeeping claiming we had pets with us during our stay. We did not have pets with us and departed the home clean. Destin Getaways employee said my account will be reimbursed but this hassle along with grill not being fixed has us never renting from this company again. I encourage you, the reader, to rent from another Rental Service and Realtor if looking to stay in this area.

Management Response
Jul 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Bordeaux is a very lovely home and I apologize for the issues that you encountered. Unfortunately, we had to contact the owner to replace the grill and it took several days to get a replacement. We found evidence that there was a pet in the home during your stay; however, we took your word and refunded your card for the pet fee anyway. To any potential guests, please look at the other reviews that guests have left and keep in mind that this is one unhappy person out of many fantastic reviews for this home. The grill has been replaced and there are no further issues.

Management
PA
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

“Destin Vacation”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The house was great! We had one minor issue, the master bath tub was very slow to drain but one call and it was taken care of in a very short time. A very short walk to the beach. We enjoyed our stay very much!

“Destin”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Any stay in Destin is great; I have never been and not had a great time. This was the first time we had rented or stayed in a townhouse and we enjoyed it. It was quite and very peaceful which added to its pleasant layout. While no directly on the beach it provides everything you would expect from a beach vacation spot.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful family vacation !”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Destin Getaways staff were very knowledgeable and helpful, answering all questions. The house was very comfortable and was well supplied with everything we needed and more.
The location was prime: walking distance (2 blocks) to a fabulous beach and the outlet shops. The amenities were great - we went deep sea fishing and played several rounds of golf. The community pool was 40 steps from our front door. Best- was the short walk to the beach!

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This house is amazing and the beaches were beautiful!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

My family of five stayed in this house and loved it. It is better than a hotel because you can save by eating in and doing your own laundry. It is very close to anything you would need. There is a huge name brand outlet mall within just a couple minute drive. The beaches are not busy in October and if you are justing interested in quality time with your family than this is the place for you!

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing