“Great time”
Beachside Of the Resort
Aerial View of the Walk to the Beach
The Village of Baytowne Wharf
Luau 7029 at Sandestin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jamey_B14
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not good so far...and I haven't left yet.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We haven't departed yet but the review starts now. First of all we are not picky people at all. All I care about is clean, good shower pressure and a place to sleep. There was a pipe that broke in the ceiling at our unit which in itself is no big deal as things break. However, we have had 4 commercial blower fans blowing in our face every time we enter and exit the unit( one is pointed straight up at your face by the front door and I know those fans are used in sewer back up and mold areas for drying)and a big dehumidifier all making a resonating hum through the unit all night for the last 4 days. Myself, wife and little boy are all now stuffy, coughing and tired from this. The kitchen and bath are nice and the unit is a good size. Beach is a sea of resort chairs and umbrellas rendering it useless (go to the state park beaches. Pool is great and elevators fast. I was stationed at Eglin AFB in the early 90's and love the area but won't be back here. I'd rather be deployed to the Afghan mountains on a cot for a better night sleep as the mattress (as stated in other reviews) is shaped like a "W" and the sofa really is horrid ( not that I planned on being in the unit much, just for sleeping) If I was staying another week I would eat the money I paid for this unit and go find other shelter. Maybe it's just bad luck but I don't gamble on the same place twice when there are 10 million other places to risk my 1 week a year family vacation on.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool, state parks, plenty to do off resort
Liked least: commercial blowers 24/7 4 days by unit door
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for leaving a review and I am very sorry for the issues that you encountered during your stay. The pipe broke outside of the condo (in the hallway), so everything that was done was handled by the association and was beyond our control as a management company although we did everything that we could to help the situation. There was no dehumidifier or fan in the condo itself, it was all contained out in the hallway. I'm glad that you enjoyed the unit itself and I'm very sorry that you had to endure the fans out in the hallway. The owner has purchased a new sofa for the condo with a new sofa sleeper mattress.

georgia
Reviewed April 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Apr 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your feedback. The shower curtain liner has been replaced and the sink has been fixed. We were not able to find any issues with an odor but I do apologize for the issues that you encountered. We hope to have you back again soon!

AL

LA
Reviewed August 3, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and I am very sorry that you had a few problems while you were there. Glad that you liked the room and the washer and dryer and the owner has replaced the sofa sleeper couch. I will check with the property about the luggage carts and the grills to see if there is anything they can do to improve.

Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Illinois
Reviewed June 2, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing