“Educational and fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Educational and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband and I spent the day with Karl in April. While my husband is the main photographer, Karl also took the time to spend a few moments here and there with me to teach me a few basic settings to improve my photographs. My husband learnt so much and we both thoroughly enjoyed the day. Would definately recommend !

Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Photography Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I had a half day 1 to 1 tuition with Karl. Absolutely loved it and got to see hidden parts of glencoe i never knew of. I have learnt some great tips and got some great pictures. Will definitley do it again next time i am back in glencoe. I definitely recommend Glencoe Photography!!!

Visited March 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day, learned so much from 1:1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

Had an amazing 1:1 day with Karl which I thought was fantastic value for money. I learned so much more from this one day than I expected. Karl was excellent technically, knows the area so well and was great company. I was going on a trip to Antarctica and wanted to ensure I got the most from this once in a lifetime trip in my photos. Because of some of the tips and advice Karl gave me I am absolutely delighted with both my landscape and wild life pictures. Would recommend the 1:1 as fantastic value for money.

Visited January 2012
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out in the Scottish Highlands, excellent friendly tuition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I really enjoyed the half day course I did with Karl around Glencoe - not having my own transport meant I got to see some great areas and it's always good to have local knowledge. Karl was friendly and approachable and adapted his tuition well to what I wanted from the day and my camera. Good shortbread and coffee provided into the bargain! I learned a lot and had a good few hours. Would definitely recommend to learn more about your camera, pick up a few skills and tips and see some more of the lovely scenery. It's great scenery to practise on too.

Visited November 2011
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable, friendly photography”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

I recently spent 4 days in the Glencoe region of Scotland and had one day on a 1-to-1 tour with Karl Griffin from Glencoe Photography. Karl knows the area well and demonstrated his experience and photographic knowledge throughout the day.

If you're coming to Glencoe to take photographs of the landscape then it's worthwhile to spend time with someone that knows the area, where the light will rise and fall and where some of classic landmarks are.

I had a very enjoyable day out with Karl and ended up with several great shots that I'm proud of.

Visited February 2012