“Drawing Room - The Creative Holiday I needed”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Suzanne M
east of England
“Drawing Room - The Creative Holiday I needed”
Reviewed May 15, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I needed a creative, relaxing holiday. That is exactly what I got!

I met a wonderful group of people, the other participants, the wonderful art tutor and the house owner John. I saw some amazingly beautiful scenery, got some drawing and painting crammed in, took 100s of photos and got to relax in a house that I would otherwise never have had the chance to stay in (I loved the huge bed!), not forgetting sitting in the hot tub surrounded by daffodils admiring the views at 4pm in the afternoon.

As one of the group that took part in this first ever run of the 'Drawing Room' I can say I had a fantastic time. As the other review mentioned there were "hiccups" along the way (but c'est la vie - when any of us do something new for the first time, is it not?), these blips were handled in the best possible way and to me that is all they were. Our "Drawing Room" was the first to take place and I am so glad I was part of it.

I would go again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: relaxed atmosphere - staff very helpful - and the odd
Liked least: indication that renovation work taking place - but on an old house, as any with any house maintenance work is part of life
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing