“Last Lunch in Deeside”

Dining options: Reservations
Sligo, Ireland
“Last Lunch in Deeside”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was my second visit, the previous being in the evening and the range of food was great. We called in for a lunch before driving to Aberdeen to catch my plane. Started meal with a home made Houmous and warm pitta bread, followed by a huge portion of Haddock, coated in a lovely chrispy batter, and home made chips and fresh peas , with a wee pot of homemade tartar sauce. The service was topclass and we were made to feel very important, lovely place and great people. I look forward to my next visit

• Visited August 2012

Elgin, United Kingdom
“A great find”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Initially went to the loch kinnord hotel for a meal with my parents and two young children. Not very inviting and walked to the hidden Victoria restaurant on the aboyne side of Dinnet. A real find, lovely food at reasonable prices in lovely surroundings. Kid friendly and a full range of half portions for my parents. I had the pork on colcannon and wilted spinach which was very nice and at £12 good value. Highly recommended if you are in royal deeside.

scotland
“Lovely”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went for a birthday meal with 3 kids and 3 adults. What lovely food and very friendly service. Have heard many good reports, and can now highly recommend for myself.

Visited June 2012
“great find”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Lovely restaurant which we stopped at for lunch. I had not had fish and chips in over a year as I am gluten free, and they serve up a gluten free battered fish and chips. It was so delicious we went back the next day for more.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Very solid good food”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Don't expect any frills, but do expect comfortable surrounds, a choice of solidly prepared food based on natural ingredients, some decent wines and all at very reasonable prices. An "Honest to Goodness" experience.