On my 60th birthday "Castle Tour" of Ireland my husband and I decided we wanted to visit the Belleek factory. While no castles were nearby we stayed at Abocurragh Farmhouse after reading TripAdvisor reviews. It was lovely and deserving of its' reputation. We asked our hostess, Bernie Mullaly, for a recommendation for dinner. She referred us to the restaurant at Customs House Country Inn in Belcoo, Fermanagh. I promised the manager, John, that I would do a review for TripAdvisor. If anyone is in the area and are not staying at the Customs House, which I'm sure is great they must at least have dinner here. The place was elegant (and coming from New York City I expect a lot) and the food was wonderful. Compliments to the chef, Michelle, and the servers who couldn't do enough. The cotes du rhone was luscious and reasonably priced; ditto the sirloin and a fabulous pavlova. And I have to add that Belcoo is gorgeous. Too bad that we didn't have more time to spend but we'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Customs House Country Inn where you will feel you are somewhere special from the moment you arrive.The uncompromising level of service and heart felt welcome provides sanctuary in which to rest, dine or entertain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Customs House Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Customs House Country Hotel Belcoo
- Country Inn County Fermanagh
- County Fermanagh Country Inn
- Customs House Country Inn Belcoo, County Fermanagh