I have just returned from a fabulous weekend in the Customs House Inn and I cannot praise it highly enough.
* Staff very friendly and professional and willing to help.
* Room was spacious and beautifully decorated. We upgraded and weren't disappointed. I could have spent the entire weekend in the room as it was sumptuous with comfy sofa and armchair. It even had a separate entrance hall in the same exquisite decor and a dressing room off the bedroom.
* The breakfast was excellent. We also dined there both evenings and the food was of a very high standard and reasonably priced.
* Location is perfect as it has scenic views from the front of the building and just approx 12 miles from Enniskillen and would be an ideal base for sight seeing or visiting Florenscourt National Trust estate and the Marble Arch Caves. It is also ideally situated for visiting Sligo.
* Enjoyed it so much we are returning in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Customs House Country Inn where you will feel you are somewhere special from the moment you arrive.The uncompromising level of service and heart felt welcome provides sanctuary in which to rest, dine or entertain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Customs House Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Customs House Country Hotel Belcoo
- Country Inn County Fermanagh
- County Fermanagh Country Inn
- Customs House Country Inn Belcoo, County Fermanagh