“Brilliant Apartment In A Wonderful Setting”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IrishEyes...
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Apartment In A Wonderful Setting”
Reviewed March 30, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This apartment, in a converted stable of the 1600's Florida Manor, is gorgeous.

Warmly met by Avril, who'd left tea/coffee, sugar, milk, wheaten bread, jams etc in the kitchen, she then showed us what's what in this lovely apartment before we headed off to Baloo (which I can highly recommend!) for dinner.

Everything in the apartment is high spec: all electrical goods, furniture, bedding, flooring etc and there's the bonus of 2 living areas so plenty of "me" space if you want to spread out.

I was in the smaller of the 2 bedrooms, which was lovely, although there is no hanging space which was a bit of a bore as the majority of my clothes had to be folded but I did make use of the free standing suit/jacket unit, which I moved from the master bedroom, into the room I was using and this worked well (Avril did, when I mentioned this at the end of our stay, say that they were looking into options for hanging space for this bedroom).

We mostly had brilliant weather for our stay and were able to sit outside eating breakfast on the patio enjoying the beautiful surroundings and just how very peaceful it is on the estate.

I'd certainly recommend this accommodation or the smaller apartment in the same complex (which Avril kindly showed us on our department for "future visits").

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That everything was high quality & photos matched actual
Liked least: The marble stairs which could, for some people, be an issue
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 31, 2015
Thank you for your kind words about Florida Manor. Glad you enjoyed your stay you got a lovely week weather wise. And we are looking into the hanging space.

Avril.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing