Arrived 10pm after long journey. Unable to sleep due to disco at hotel which carried on until 12pm. The room smelt very badly, the wall behind the bed had black mould on it and the carpeted floor was dirty. There was grit underfoot. Bedside light and kettle did not work and we found an old sock on the floor. Bathroom light switch was broken and jagged. We were greeted at breakfast by a very miserable waitress and the eating area was so cold we wanted to leave. The scrambled egg was so dry it was like rice. The smell from the room was so bad that it permeated my clothes. The staff were awful except for the cleaner. We will never return.