We took a short break just before Xmas. It was quiet at the cottages which suited us great. The cottage had a small Xmas tree up which added to the break. If you relaxing, quiet and intimate this is a great place at this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would love to welcome you to Celtic Haven; our collection of charming self-catering holiday cottages on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near Tenby. With pretty whitewashed cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people, our thirty Pembrokeshire holiday cottages are perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Each property is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped (including bed linen and towels) so you can simply arrive, relax and enjoy your holiday in Pembrokeshire! We even have three 'easy access' properties with walk/wheel-in wet rooms so please contact us to discuss any particular requirements. Our on-site facilities include an Elemis Premier Spa, Waves cliff-top restaurant, a headland golf course with beautiful views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all-weather tennis courts. We look forward to extending a warm Welsh welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Celtic Haven Cottages Lydstep, Pembrokeshire