stayed one night in Feb. By the time we got there it was dark.
Simon was extremely helpful and full of info.
The room was cold..but did quickly warm up.
The shower took awhile before the hotwater kicked in.
Took a trip to the town....sad and run down (like most seaside resorts)
pity cos the town has a rich history.
Back to the hotel...dont expect 5star mod cons.
it is basic...would i recommend it.
YES i would...the view outside the window was stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park between St Dogmaels and Poppit Sands the Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel is set in one of the most beautiful places you will ever visit. Overlooking the River Teifi and Poppit Sands blue flag beach this is a traditional Welsh Hotel offering fully serviced rooms and has a wonderful locals' bar and a beer garden with inspiring views across the Cardigan Bay. Perfect for groups or couples. Croeso - Welcome everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Webley Waterfront Hotel St. Dogmaels
- Webley Waterfront Inn And Hotel St. Dogmaels, Wales