Premier Inn Port Talbot Hotel
Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel(Port Talbot)(Great Value!)
$75
The Towers Hotel & Spa(Jersey Marine)
$133
$78
$65
The BlueBell Hotel(Neath)(Great Value!)
$111
$107
Hotels.com
$72
$48
Village Hotel Swansea(Swansea)(Great Value!)
$50
$69
$65
Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel(Swansea)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$63
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmeal dealport talbotno air convisiting familyfamily roomcar parknice staywhat it says on the tinroad noisegood nights sleepusual standardnight's sleepchecking innight staythree nightsthe pubplenty of parking
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I found finding this Premier Inn a bit of a challenge - should have had the SatNav with me, slightly futher off the M4 than I'd expected, but that ended up being a bonus. Good (if odd) postion at the entry of a housing estate but plenty of parking. Premier Inn has changed since I stayed a few years ago, more welcoming, more like a "proper hotel". My room seems large - whether it was a family room with the extra bed taken out I don't know, but it was clean and tidy and the night very comfortable. The Beefeater pub /restaurant was very busy, there didn't seem to be a choice unless we got into the car and got lost (again - must swicth the sat nav on!) but service was good and value excellent. Breakfast was an early start, the staff were very friendly and the poached egg - I've had worse in a 5 star hotel restaurant. I don't usually stay this side of Swansea, and won't say I'll be back, but I heartilly recommend the place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our stay was for three nights in May 2013 we found the staff to be very friendly and professional at all times, because the service was so good we thought we were in a 5***** hotel brilliant as for the Beefeater restaurant the food was first class as was the service and I must mention Alex who organised the restaurant seating and service, he is the type of person who makes Premier Inn Premier. We would like to thank all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable and look forward to our next visit in July.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

as usual, this premier inn offers what it claims to be. very friendly staff, nice room ,excellent rooms, no noise from outside eventhough so close to motorway, easily accessible. Highly recommended. Thanks

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have to say the staff were second to none couldnt help enough, very clean comfortable stay.
The Beefeater restaurant that is at the side of the hotel the staff were very helpful quick and couldnt do enough for us both at dinner time and breakfast the next morning.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in south wales the staff were friendly and welcoming.

Big well done to all the staff you should be very proud of yourselves

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed for one night as a stop over on our way to Bluestone. Usual welcome on arrival. Nice clean room . Excellent value for money. We wasn't too impressed with the Beefeater on site. Service lacked sparkle . Reluctant staff when we suggested where we want to sit for Dinner and Breakfast. Breakfast ok but not the usual buffet style. Dinner was poor value for money with main couse prices starting at £10 plus each for basically warmed up ready meals .Otherwise delighful stay.