“Good all round food”

Tiffany's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 98 Restaurants in Neath
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant - Re-launced as Tiffanys in October 2012, we have gone from strength to strength, serving high quality home-cooked food, just a short drive away from Neath town centre. Our head chef takes pride in his originality, techniques and presentation and is the reason our customers come back time and time again. With the Tiffany lamps and iconic Audrey Hepburn pictures adourning the walls Tiffany's Restaurant has the perfect atmosphere to dine. We can also cater for large parties if you are looking for that special place to celebrate any occasion. Our Sunday Carvery is one of the Flagships of our success. Booking is highly recommended. Start with a choice of chefs home-made soup with fresh roll and butter, or our extensive salad bar offering a range of mixed salads, pate, melon and prawns. Choose two from 3 of our home roast meat selection served with all the traditional trimmings and gravy. Round off your meal with a choice of delicious desserts on offer. 3 Courses for just £13.95, Children £7.95
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good food, friendly staff, went away feeling satisfied which is what I want from a restaurant. Will go back on our next visit to Neath.

1  Thank gow2king
There are newer reviews for Tiffany's Restaurant

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent value for money and great quality food. We went as a family, so there were 7 of us, food was all served on time, it was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Also, they weren't pestering all the time, but were on hand if needed. Nothing worse than trying to eat your food and someone saying "is everything ok" about 10 times!... but a lovely place, great setting and would highely recommend. 10/10. Thank you.

1  Thank CAE85
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just to say a big thank you to Gloria & Brian for hosting our parents Golden Wedding anniversary celebration on 29th June. The room looked fantastic and the food and service were excellent. Thanks for all your help in making the evening a very special one. Highly recommend to anyone looking to arrange a big celebration!

2  Thank NickyTonna
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I dined here on 29th June after we decided on the spur of the moment to have a meal out. Turned out to be a great decision!... We were warmly welcomed and swiftly invited to take our seats in the dining room as the lounge was fully occupied by a family party who were there happily celebrating a golden wedding anniversary. This party were dining from a set carvery menu, which was also offered to us if we wished to. A welcome invitation as it looked great, but we decided to choose from the a la carte menu. Hubby had a cockle, laverbread and bacon stack and I had a prawn and chorizo medley to start. Our mains were braised shin of beef and slow cooked shoulder of lamb, both absolutely melt-in-the-mouth tender and delicious, served with mash/sauted potatoes and fine green beans and carrots. Both the starters and mains were very well presented and the service for both courses was excellent. All of the restaurant/waiting staff were pleasant and attentive and the head chef also came over to us to check that everything was to our satisfaction. We assured him that it certainly was! Worth mentioning too that both mains were excellent value for money. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed a really lovely meal and it was a first class dining experience. We would highly recommend a visit to Tiffany's, do NOT be put off by previous bad reviews.

1  Thank Kay G
Reviewed June 2, 2013

we went here tody for a big birthday for my Gran. Food was lovely and all agreed was tasty however i found being a vegetarian a bit challenging for this restaurant. I hadn't pre - booked as 'vegetarian' howeer declared this on my arrival. I queued for some time for my meal which is somewhat expected with carvery however my option was not ready when i came and i had to wait 25 mins of course meant all my party had eaten their meals. If the vegetaian option had been outstanding maybe i would have not writtin this but it was just a field musroom covered in cheese. how disappointing. I had been looking forward to going here for some time and to find the veggie options dating back to the 60's is quite disappointing. dessert and environment/setting was stunning so don't let my experience put you off if you have 'normal' tasts however you need to really plan ahead if have even the slightest dietary requests.

The man behind serving was extremely friendly which also made the experience better