“Sunday lunch with friends”

Tiffany's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Neath
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant - Re-launced as Tiffanys in October 2012, we have gone from strength to strength, serving high quality home-cooked food, just a short drive away from Neath town centre. Our head chef takes pride in his originality, techniques and presentation and is the reason our customers come back time and time again. With the Tiffany lamps and iconic Audrey Hepburn pictures adourning the walls Tiffany's Restaurant has the perfect atmosphere to dine. We can also cater for large parties if you are looking for that special place to celebrate any occasion. Our Sunday Carvery is one of the Flagships of our success. Booking is highly recommended. Start with a choice of chefs home-made soup with fresh roll and butter, or our extensive salad bar offering a range of mixed salads, pate, melon and prawns. Choose two from 3 of our home roast meat selection served with all the traditional trimmings and gravy. Round off your meal with a choice of delicious desserts on offer. 3 Courses for just £13.95, Children £7.95
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The #sunday lunch is not as good as it used to be, the salad bar has less choice and the dessert trolley also lacked choice, was forced to have a 2 course meal when three courses are offered for the price (the restaurant did take this on board and the bill was ammended.

1  Thank Pollycon71

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Owners and Staff are so friendly and welcoming! The food was delicious and great value! And the whole ambience of the dining room was 5 star quality. Tiffanys Restaurant was a magical experience.

2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My Fiance and i came to have a sunday lunch here as we are having our wedding here in Dec.
We could not fault anything the service was brilliant and staff were so helpful,The meal was First class the carvery was homemade and so well presented and tasty real gravy!!! Also a desert trolley which is rare these day, The whole presentation of the the meal was so nicely set out. The Chef was so nice and friendly and couldnt do enough for you and also came around when he had five minutes to check that everything was ok, Which is a very personal touch and this also is a rare thing. Even the the Man behind the bar could not of been nicer. The whole lunch was lovely and really the staff were so friendly also Janine the wedding co-ordinator is so helpful and friendly,all the staff just go out of there way for you. We cant wait to have our wedding here. :)

1  Thank amanda s
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Sunday lunch at the coach house is one of the best Sunday lunches that I have had around Neath. @£12.50 for 3 course sit is in my opinion great value for money, the food is of excellent quality and service is good and friendly. I use this venue every week and would suggest that you give it a go.
To all the staff keep up the good work

2  Thank thewelshone_12
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Service was shambolic. We were two adults and two children. Paying £60 per adult and £30 for a child i would expect to be served at my table on xmas day. Unfortunately it was help yourself buffet style. My 3 yr old is such a bad eater that i didn't pay the £30 for her just my 6 yr old, good job i didn't as she only ate half a slice of turkey. The meal was about 5 courses so paying £30 for my 6 yr old i would have expected her to have every course but a smaller porsion. When we entered we had mulled wine, no drink for the children not even an orange juice. When we had lemon sorbet icecream with pimms over she didnt even get one without pimms she had nothing for that course. We had to ask for our teas and coffees at the end which was part of the menu and the boy said your suppose to have coffee are you? How unprofessional i think they asked random kids off the street to serve. He was gone for quarter of an hour and when they arrived they were cold, my xmas pudding was freezing and was so hard i could even get me spoon through it.
They don't think of young children at all because i hadn't paid £30 for my 3 yr old to eat half a slice of turkey there was a chair there for her but no serviette, no cutlery, no cracker or glass. Absolutely disgusting!
To top the day off when we got back home on xmas day they phoned us in the house to say we hadn't paid. I told her we paid the full amount up front a month before in CASH and i had the receipts to prove it. She replied sorry to disturb you then!
I would never reccomend anybody to go there especially for xmas dinner. As you can imagine i won't be going again.

4  Thank louise44