“Awful”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Absolutely awful.
Waited 2hours for food this evening with my husband and two children. Eventually the table behind us had food which was served cold. We left, and had a take away instead. What a terrible family evening out spoilt.i have never complained or left a restaurant before.however we left and payed for our drinks. We were saved by the neath chandini and took our take away home.
My advice is don't bother .
Not only did we leave but many other tables did too.
I think they need to concentrate on restaurant not take always, as take always were being sent out very quickly.

1  Thank Sarah F

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely shocking service from a place I usually enjoy. Over 2 hours waiting for a takeaway with the management refusing a refund when requested due to the wait. While waiting I was able to observe the managers attitude towards annoyed customers, many who had waited a long time and it was abysmal. Think this place lost a lot of customers this evening.

1  Thank jackbstd
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Fab service, food, restaurant. Lovely, no issues in recommending.

Service was quick, very accommodating, great value for money, lots of selection on the menu.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten curries for the last 25 years in all the famous curry cities in the UK.
I have also eaten them in India and Sri Lanka and this curry house is up there with the best.
Nothing local comes near. Fab.

1  Thank John251Swansea
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We often eat here and I can honestly say that it is the best curry I have ever tasted.
I have never had a bad meal, everything is always wonderfully cooked and the staff always friendly.
I would highly recommend the Panshee to anyone.