“Found it!!! - The best B and B I've ever used!”
Review of Mountain View B&B

Mountain View B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Neath
Mountain View B&B
Ranked #3 of 3 Neath B&B and Inns
“Found it!!! - The best B and B I've ever used!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Another trip to Aberavon on family business at Easter and everywhere booked, so had to look further afield for somewhere to stay. Found the most wonderful, family run B and B ever. A beautiful house/home in the most lovely setting. Fabulous house, luxurious bathroom and the comfortable bed from heaven. This place is top, top drawer, honestly. Andrew and Jane are the perfect hosts. I felt as though I was staying as a family friend, yet we were left alone to enjoy their house and the area. This really is a wonderful place to stay. Looking on earlier posts, I can't believe some of the negative comments. Try this place - it's fantastic!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank David195624

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I sourced employment in Neath and needed to find suitable accommodation. I was so lucky to come accross the Mountain view as it is superior accommodation with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The property was self- built by the owners to a very high specification with excellent taste and standards. All of the rooms are beautifully decorated, modern, comfortable and spacious with attention to detail and the standard of hygiene is next to none.
The scenery is beautiful and you are guaranteed a good nights sleep as you are literally living away from the hiustle and bustle of every day living but within easy access to Neath and the surrounding areas.
I have been living at Mountain View B&B now for eight weeks and have no need to look eslewhere as i know i will not find better value for money and more importantly as a single female i feel safe. Jayne and Andrew have made me feel so welcome and they are more than happy to assist you in any way. I will stay here until my contract expires and I can testify that my experience with Jayne and Andrew at Mountain View has eased any concerns I may have had around working away from home. Bev from Teesside.

Room Tip: ll of the rooms are beautiful and comfortable and decorated and maintained to the highest of standar...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank beverley b
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Having grown up in Resolven, I was amazed to find this B&B on the Internet. We were looking to stay locally as visiting family and then discovered that I went to school with Jayne one of the hosts. The house was amazing and so comfortable, the view from our room over the mountains enchanting. We were made to feel incredibly welcome and the breakfast was so good, we didn't get hungry again until dinner time.
I would definitely recommend staying here as we were made to feel so welcome and it's really beautiful.

Room Tip: The mountain view room and the family room are excellent.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank sykesc66
Essex
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked the Mountain View B&B because my son and I were going gorge walking in the valley with Adventurous ewe (which I totally recommend) and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the level of quality in this B&B.
We stayed in the room at the top of the house ( a family room), the room it self was decorated to a very high level and the on suite was to die for.
The owners could not do enough for us and were full of local recommendations including a very interesting Indian in town.
I would not hesitate in using the Mountain View again with its breath taking views across the Neath valley.

Room Tip: Family room on the top floor has everything a family room would require.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank TelnNick
Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I really can't say enough about Mountain View or the hosts Jayne and Andrew. Friendly from the outset, full of information regarding the surrounding area, couldn't do anything more. I stayed in the front double room and found it very comfortable along with the well decorated private bathroom facilities next door. I stayed over the 10th & 11th of August and will be ringing Jayne and Andrew if I'm looking to stay in the area again, I suggest you do the same.

Room Tip: There is a larger double with good views, I would suggest this to be the best room, tho from my know...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Andrew B
Kirkcudbright, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We arrived in the early evening. The owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome, they were very accomodating. Nothing was too much trouble. The house is modern, with high quality fittings throughout. The view was lovely (see photo). The owners suggested a choice of local food places and the local Indian is well worth a visit! A good breakfast at the house. High quality food.

Room Tip: The views from the back are wonderful. Probably choose the ensuite rather private bathroom next time...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank michael c
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed at Mountain View Last week (for a week) whilst on a course. Great accomodation, very clean, in a quiet area and very friendly. If you are looking for a great B&B you need look no further... Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank twinnynolan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neath
The BlueBell Hotel
Village Hotel Swansea
Village Hotel Swansea
#3 of 22 in Swansea
Cwmbach Cottages Guest House

Been to Mountain View B&B? Share your experiences!