“Awesome Quads”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Neath
“Awesome Quads”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Fun for all the family, groups or individuals, easy access and friendly knowledgable staff

Visited May 2012

neath
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“sons party”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Brilliant, we booked for my son and his friends. what a time they had albeit dirty!! Griff took them around and they loved him and the quads too. I was a bit worried as mums do, but they had a safety talk first and were fully equipped. My son can't wait to go back

Visited August 2011
Luton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding. Best quad-biking available by a mile.”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

What a brilliant set up. Arriving at the farm you might wonder if you're in the wrong place... it doesn't look much. But the people who run this are some of the most friendly and professional I've met. They made us feel welcome from the start and, took our safety and enjoyment seriously. We had a full hour our on the bikes, so all the safety stuff and set up doesn't count to the time you've booked. The rail is amazing... right through the woods with some fantastic climbs and descents. Half our group did archery whilst the others were out and it's a testament to how good this place is that they had just as good a time.

Visited October 2011
Mundford, Norfolk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun, beautiful location, would do it again!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Having never driven anything other than my car I was very unsure whether this would be for me (48 yr old sensible Mum lol)...... what a surprise - I LOVED IT!!!! We were met by the owner Gryff, a lovely man who genuinely seemed to enjoy spending the afternoon with us as much as we enjoyed his company. Safety briefing was excellent and gave me the confidence I needed...then we were off through puddles (big ones!), up and down hills, and then high up on the mountain for some incredible views!
Would definitely recommend!

Visited September 2011
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great value for money”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

me and my wife and two children(19yrs and 22yrs) went to dulais quad bikes not really knowing what to expect,but was really pleased we went and had a great day.
Was met by Griff the owner who took the safety breifing which took 20 mins and then onto the quads in total, the experience lasted 2 hours.
All the wet weather clothes, wellies and helmets you wanted were supplied
Would recommend this day out to all sorts,brilliant.

Visited September 2011