My wife booked a night at The Bell for my birthday. Lovely location and medieval church and castle just across the road. We stayed in room Heckam Peckham which was very stylish, elegant and spacious and had a very comfy super king bed and large en suite with great shower and Victorian bath. We really enjoyed our evening meal - smoked salmon and pork belly for my wife, and pigs cheeks and rump of lamb for me. Cheese board excellent, as was the lemon tart. Very good wine list which was also good value. There was a bit of a mix- up with our bill but it was quickly sorted and the staff very apologetic. We enjoyed a lovely 2 hour circular walk to work off the Welsh breakfast. All in all a very nice place to celebrate a birthday and I am sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pub/Inn, Hotel (Licensed, Offering Real Ales and large wine list with 11 luxury en-suite letting rooms in rural location. Car parking. Vegetarians, Children, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside and in Dining rooms. River and country views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Bell at Skenfrith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell At Skenfrith Hotel Skenfrith
- The Bell At Skenfrith Wales