Although we didn't stay at The Bell we were warmly welcomed throughout the weekend whether it involved a meal, a sandwich or just a beer. Service was very good offering well judged friendliness rather than being overly formal. The quality of food was superb with an interesting wine list to match. Although it had good local beers and cider The Bell is very much a restaurant with a small but comfortable bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Restaurant (Licensed, Offering Real Ales and large wine list with 11 luxury en-suite letting rooms in rural location. Car parking. Vegetarians, Children, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside and in Dining rooms. River and country views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bell at Skenfrith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell At Skenfrith Hotel Skenfrith
- The Bell At Skenfrith Wales