“Delicious Food”

Cape House Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Waterside
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Waterfront fine dining featuring local and gourmet menu.
Moncton, Canada
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Had the most tender and delicious halibut tonight, possibly the tastiest fish we have ever had. The lobster tacos are a must-try, stuffed with delicious lobster and topped with caviar. Jeremy is a wonderful chef and a delightful host. Thanks for the excellent meal!

New York City, New York
“Wonderful Service and Meal!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed our evening at this wonderful spot! Jeremy is an amazing chef! And the Rhubarb wine is a must try!

Visited July 2014
Lethbridge, Canada
“Great stop”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had been travelling around the Bay of Fundy and was recommended that I take a look at Cape Enrage on my way through the area. I'm glad I took the side trip! It was a really foggy day, but I got some great pictures of the area. I was getting hungry, and wanted something to warm me up since it was a bit on the cool side there. I ordered the Seafood Chowder and was not disappointed!! It was full of flavour and filled the spot perfectly! The staff were friendly and the service was great...!

• Visited July 2014
“Great food with great views”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Must say I crave for the lobster poutine! its so good and best I ever had. Will keep going back to this place and I know will never be disappointed. Lobster tacos and fiddleheads are delicious and can't wait to try more from the menu.
Thanks again Chef ;)

• Visited July 2014
“Worth the winding drive”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We decided to try Cape Enrage based on recommendation for travel New. Brunswick representative about the chef. While we were were disappointed at the persistent fog that did. Not allow us to get the views we were not disappointed with our meal. We had the lobster roll and daily soup (tomato dill was spectacular) and the steak. The steak was expensive but well worth it...tender and flavourful accompanied by delicious fiddle heads,potatoes and onion rings.
We would recommend stopping here for a meal.