“What a surprise.”

Cape House Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Waterside
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Waterfront fine dining featuring local and gourmet menu.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

After a long day of travel my family and I were starving when we arrived at Cape Enrage. We decided to have lunch at the Cape House. My daughter and I had the Lobster Poutine while my wife had the Lobster Roll. My other kids ordered off the kids menu which was also nice for a restaurant this nice.

All I can say is OMG was it fantastic. So much lobbyster.

Oh yeah and the view is awesome too!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Wow. We just came back from a very delicious dinner at Cape house cooked to perfection by Jeremy Wilbur. Amazing lobster tacos, fiddlehead ferns sautéed with white balsamic, thyme, feta and semi-dried tomatoes, then for main courses the special which was sea bream over broccoli and I had scallops and house gnocchi with roasted garlic and spinach. Each dish was excellent. If you are near Cape Enrage make sure you go there hungry. Oh and a beautiful view to boot,

1  Thank Dredkins
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This was a surprise for sure. Expected some burgers and fries but was thrilled with a lovely plating of scallops and delicious food across the board. Include dessert for sure.
The chef takes it personally and you can taste it.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Lucky we are we sit at the table and the sky became clear. That a restaurant to visit we have the pleasure to be serve by Jeremy that act as the chef and server. This gentleman create huge presentation and the food was great. Make it fast as soon as he Big restaurant owner past by he will try to get the excellent Chef .

He also make us taste the local (blueberries) beer

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I'd been to Cape Enrage about five years ago. The road to the Cape had been rutted and when we got there, there were no facilities at all. This time, July 2011, the road was smooth, and at the Cape, there was a gift house and well-kept washrooms, and best of all, a delightful restaurant with a wide deck for those who wanted to eat outside and enjoy the air.

I choose the green salad and it was superb, with crisp, fresh lettuces and an excellent light dressing. My entre was a lobster taco, and it was fabulous, with lots of lobster meat nestled in a crip taco and topped by caviar. I finished my meal with the parsnip cake with fluffy cream cheese and organge frosting. It was chosen out of curiosity and devoured to the last crumb because it was so yummy. Who would have thought a lowly parsnip could taste so good.

The tea was hot, and the young woman who served us was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. I couldn't have asked for me.

My partner was equally delighted by the meal. We've told several people about this plaace and we will return next year.