Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Incredible tour :)

Many thanks to Dave ! And watch out for some of the pigs :) One of them bite me :) Sharks, pigs... read more

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 4 days ago
lifeguard2020
Flight & Small Group Tour

3N’s was amazing! Caption Dave was awesome and we got to do everything on the tour, even with the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kyliep562

Recommended experiences in and around Staniel Cay
from $379.00
from $399.00
from $549.00
from $399.00
More Info
All reviews earlier flight captain dave return flight private trip amazing trip vacation services flamingo air tour company bucket list sand bar bread nurse sharks swimming pigs thunderball grotto iguana island nassau boats
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

We loved our captain. We had such a great time. We didn’t want to leave at the end of the day!! Highly recommend and worth every penny!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
EMBRACEResort, Owner at 3N's Vacation Services, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time and didn't want to leave haha! You're always welcome to come back. Your captain is waiting to serve you again. ;)

Reviewed May 5, 2019

This day excursion was the best money spent of my whole trip!! I booked directly with the company (not through Trip Advisor) and everything went perfectly. All of the info was emailed to me along with our flight tickets with Flamingo Air. Our captain for the day was Captain Fishy. He was super cool and chill. Our boat had 8 people, they were all friendly and fun to enjoy the day with. The views were absolutely unreal! The color of the water, etc. The pigs were fun, couldn't believe how big some of them were. Unlike another reviewer said, they DO remind you and warn you that they are wild animals and can bite. If common sense is used you have nothing to worry about. Our captain had one of the pigs sitting for bread and would stand clear up out of the water on it's hind legs for a piece too. LOL! Thunderball Grotto, swimming with the nurse sharks, the sand bar, iguana beach . . . all were fantastic! Again, this is an adventure and you are out in nature. With this comes some inherent risk on your part. If you aren't able to handle it then don't go. No one can control the pigs, the sharks, the fish in the ocean, or the iguanas. If you understand that then I 100% recommend this tour. I would go again tomorrow if I could!

1  Thank jjorchard
EMBRACEResort, Guest Relations Manager at 3N's Vacation Services, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U for you awesome comment! This really makes our heart smile!

I also really appreciate you confirming regarding the pigs and the fact that we do try our best to warn the guests that the pigs are wild animals and to be careful when playing with them.

I think that hearing it from another guest is a bit more reassuring so I appreciate you being our ambassador in that way haha!

You are always welcomed back on our tour and please feel free to email us directly so we can take care of you personally.

Best,

Natajia

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Hi have to say,
We book this as a private trip for 4 people
This was a fantastic service, from the driver who pick us up at 8am and was there to meet us at the airport on our return at 5pm was a Real five star experience, we did not wait around at all, once at the airport our captain greeted us and took us straight onto the plane, once on the Island we was taken straight to our boat, which was actually a breathtaking experience, we were never rushed, and swim with Pigs, Sharks and lots of other stops, everybody was a part of this trip was absolutely first class thank you, The boat captain and driver you’re amazing,and we could not of asked for any more

I would strongly recommend

Date of experience: May 2019

Hi Jason!

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We're so elated that you had a great time! Your daughter will only turn 21 once! So we must do our part to ensure her day was special.

We always love to be a part of special occasions with our guests so thank you for letting us join you in this celebration!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I booked this trip from TripAdvisor. After I booked, I didn't get any other information about it and had to call 3Ns myself in order to get the information. Apparently, TripAdvisor doesn't share customer email with their partner so if you want to book this tour, make sure to call 3Ns and give your email so you can get flight information from Nassau to the Exuma airport.

When I arrived to the Exuma airport, I was surprised by the number of people in our tour group. I was thinking a couple of small family groups but it turned out to be 15 of us cramped into a speed boat. Some of us had to stand the whole trip (though it was a short ride from one stop to another).

Our captain/tour guide was Captain Fishy. He was nice and helpful but I was very impressed with his assistant, Edward. He was super helpful and go the extra miles to help me feel comfortable. When I dropped my glass into the bay, he jumped in and retrieved it for me right away without me asking.

The accommodation on the boat was okay though there was not enough water for everyone on my tour group (luckily, some of us brought our own water bottles). Also, we didn't get to feed the pigs because apparently, they ran out of breads that day which is a bummer.

Overall, the trip was fun but with a few improvements, it can be much better.

1  Thank Somboon O

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback. Points of improvement are always welcome and we're happy to say that we have already implemented some of the points you mentioned:

1. Our max per boat is 12 to ensure group sizes are kept small and there is ample space for everyone on board.

2. Since there is no automated confirmation from us, we personally send a welcome email to all of our Viator/TripAdvisor Guests

3. We always prepare extra food for the pigs to ensure that there is no shortage of that or also of course water.

I'll let fishy and Edward know about your positive feedback and thank you again for helping us to improve!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

I absolutely loved this excursion and have raved about it to all my friends/family afterwards!
The tour starts off conveniently because the boat is ready just a minute from the airport. From there on, we only saw breathtaking views and experienced some life long memorable moments.
The excursion is great because there is a variety of things to do, and suitable for people with different preferences. It is also great for animal lovers.
Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you for your review and most importantly for telling your friends and family about us! We love leaving a lasting impression on our guests and hearing that you shared your experience with those you love is the highest compliment we can get!

Thank you!