Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,574 results
All reviews water skiing la pinta beach bar speak french scuba diving from france land sports san salvador island great tennis tennis lessons white night water sports chef de village evening shows main restaurant local staff fitness classes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Columbus Isle Club Med is an incredible place to relax and spend a couple of weeks. This was our fifth visit to this little paradise! The GO team they have in place at this time is absolutely top notch! They make sure you feel comfortable at all times.
The shows are great!
Just go and find out for yourselves - you will not be disappointed.

We cannot wait t return next year!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
ClubMed, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Columbus - Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're glad you loved our G.O.s and were able to enjoy some shows at Club Med Columbus Isle! We'll see you next year!

Reviewed February 28, 2019

This is one of my favorite Club Meds as of yet!! It is quiet, the ocean is beautiful and crystal clear, he location is serene, the staff is awesome and all very friendly (GOs and local). Take Sophie's yoga!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the scenery, location, and staff at Club Med Columbus Isle. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

No words to describe- best holiday ever!
Staff- Lance the legend, Fred the pirate, Harrison the heart throb, and the surf boys.
You were so funny and entertaining... and kind.
I never had the holiday that I will remember for my life time.
You are all legends and I will cherish the parties.
I miss the beautiful water, I miss the stunning rooms and the food... and the staff-Harrison, Lance, surf team...o dear lord I want it all to last forever.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for your review! We are so glad you loved your time at Club Med Columbus Isle and made memories to cherish forever. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2019

I spent one week at this resort right before Christmas and loved the experience! It was not my first time at a Club Med, so I knew what I was signing up for, but this village exceeded my expectations. The beach is absolutely beautiful, with white sand and turquoise water. Everything in the resort runs smoothly and it is well organized, so kudos to the hotel manager. Every day I took advantage of the activities organized by the GO's, from cross fit and tennis classes in the morning, to stand up paddling, beach volleyball and sunset yoga, which by the way happens in the pier with an incredible view. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Sophie, Karen, Claudee, Jesus and the sailing team, who made my stay very enjoyable.

I had to connect to work for a couple of hours every day, and couldn’t have been luckier because the villa has a restaurant & bar with WiFi facing the ocean, so I was able to work while still enjoying the tranquility of the gorgeous ocean view.

Make sure not to miss the wine tasting! You have to sign up for it in advance, but is worth it. It was such a fun experience, the sommelier provided good insight and not only did I enjoy the wine, but the food was also delicious.

If you are looking to escape from the routine and have a relaxing and fun vacation, this is the place to go! One piece of advise though is to make sure that you have more than enough time for your connecting flight (if any). Bahamas airlines, which operated my flight out of the island, is usually delayed so I would suggest to at least have 4 or 5 hours in between your flights.

Date of stay: December 2018

Thank you for your review of Club Med Columbus Isle and for the special staff shout-outs, they really appreciate that! We're glad that while you were working you could still enjoy our ocean view. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Just returned from an amazing trip to Columbus!
The food was very good, fresh, tasty and lots of selections
The activities were also great and the shows put on by the G.Os were always entertaining! Thanks to Emilie, Gabrielle, Gabriel and Felix who made my trip so memorable!
I'll definitely come back soon!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ClubMed, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Columbus - Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Thank you for your review of Club Med Columbus Isle! We are so happy that you enjoyed the food and activities. Our staff greatly appreciates the shout-outs and can't wait to see you again soon.