Green Turtle Club & Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Bahama Beach Club(Treasure Cay)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Grabbers Bed, Bar & Grill(Great Guana Cay)
  • Pool
Lofty Fig Villas(Marsh Harbour)
Delphi Club(Marsh Harbour)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreen turtle clubtipsy turtlelobstertreasure caygolf cartdive shoplaid backfine diningboat rentalshousekeeping staffisland hoppingnearby islandsgreat lunchpineapplerum punchlow keythe past years
Reviewed December 3, 2013

While waiting it out for three days of stormy 30 knot winds to pass through , we had the opportunity to enjoy the true Abaco hospitality. From the start of our arrival, the marina staff could not be more helpful. When we checked out the pristine freshly painted facility, everyone was most welcoming. From the front desk to the gift shop to the dining room staff and the marina, they could not do enough for us to enjoy our stay. They have a fabulous deal for the off season boater, where you can put your food and liquor charges towards your moorage fees, which worked out well for both the marina and the consumer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Cant quite put into words how fantastic Green Turtle Club & Marina was. You get the exclusive feel like you are at a ages old yacht club - but it is down to earth and friendly. Reminded of the resort in Dirty Dancing - minus the dumb stuff. Fantastic bar - club room feel, themed parties at night - great music. Restaurant was great as well. We rented bikes rode to New Plymouth which was also out of this world -
The service at Green Turtle was beyond excellent and the value was unbelievable. I hate to even mention the value for fear they will catch on and change it :)
I would go back for a week - without question.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to Green Turtle Cay for the day and stopped here for lunch.The lunch was really tasty, I had the grilled grouper wrap which was very delicious.The chocolate cake I had for dessert was amazing! The drinks were also good and the bar lady was very friendly as well as the waitresses that served us.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
castleadmin, Owner at Green Turtle Club & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear “Chels J”
Thank you for compliments and for taking your time to share them on Trip Advisor. It’s always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed our friendly Bahamian hospitality. I’m glad your lunch was delicious. Our consulting executive Chef Michael Howell has spent a great deal of time creating new dishes using the freshest Abaco seafood and we’ve had a lot of positive feedback from our guests. I hope you’ll come visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been meaning to write this for 9 months, but never got around to it. We came to Green Turtle Cay before Christmas 2012 and had rented 2 private houses on the island (unaffiliated with the Green Turtle Club) for two families and grandparents. When we arrived, however, the villas were full of mouse droppings and had terrible mold and mildew problems. We have traveled widely and are not put off by a little tropical mildew, but I wouldn't want my dog to sleep in the one property.

Not sure what to do, we decided to stop by the Green Turtle Club and Marina and the manager/director of sales immediately helped us out, showed us 3 nice spacious rooms and took care of everything for us. The staff was exceptionally friendly, there is a nice little pool, great atmospheric bar, and good restaurant. We liked the rooms with their tropical hardwood and colonial era feel. The waitstaff was exceptionally friendly and we loved having all our meals in the club in the screened in porch area. The GTC espouses the spirit of the Bahamas and literally saved our vacation and we wanted to say thank you again for that. Well done.

Room Tip: We liked those with a view of the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank HHC2013
castleadmin, Owner at Green Turtle Club & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear "HHC2013",
Thank you for your kind words about Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina. I am glad we had a vacancy for you and your family so that you could enjoy your Bahamas vacation. My staff and I appreciate your compliments on our service and friendliness. It’s nice to hear you enjoyed the pool, the Yacht Club Pub bar, the restaurant and the accommodations. I hope you’ll come stay at the Green Turtle Club again on your next trip to the Abacos.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

During our stay here the staff was unfailing helpful, kind and polite. Meals were terrific and a night of music and dancing was really fun! It was a lovely and memorable trip. However, we accidentally left a telephone on the island and that's when the efforts of the club's staff really began. They went out of their way to respond to our attempts to find the phone, they eventually tracked it down, got it in hand and Fedexed it back to us at, which requires several steps and people. They turned what could have been a frustrating and expensive end of our trip into an exercise in kindness and good humor!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank L J
castleadmin, Owner at Green Turtle Club & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear “L J”
I’d like to thank you for your patronage of the Green Turtle Club and also for taking the time to write. I am sorry you left a phone at the Club, but glad to read that it all turned out and my staff was able to assist you. It sounds like you enjoyed dancing to The Gully Roosters! They are always a favorite of our guests and locals alike. I have a lot of confidence and respect for my staff at The Club and appreciate your comments regarding their efforts. I hope you’ll stay with us again on your next Bahamas vacation.