“Heaven on Earth! Spectacular view of turquoise...”
other travelers have booked this property
powdery white sand Pool view from Verandah
Pool view from Verandah
we have 3 ocean Kayaks and one is a tandem that can seat 2 Adults and a child
Upstairs Veranda
Ocean and Pool View
...anyone for a night swim
Games Room
Beautiful turquoise waters
Kitchen
Fully equipped
Ocean view
Open concept living and dining/cathedral ceiling
Master Bedroom
Ocean sunrise view with sliding doors to verandah
Second Bedroom
 Ocean Sunrise view with sliding doors to verandah and double hammock
Third Bedroom
Can be converted into King bed to accommodate 3 couples
This bedroom can also be a KING bed
Master Bedroom Ensuite
Separate WC
Shared Bathroom
Upstairs Shaded Veranda with Hammock
Ocean View/Pool View
Your Beach 3KM long
Walks on the silky sand
Your Beach
the water is really this colour
Path to beach and use of our kayaks and paddle boards
calm waters
Silky sand makes one jump for joy!
Crystal clear waters
Your 'private' island Duck Cay. Bring a picnic in the kayak!
Exuma rainbow
Lounging in the water
This is the Life!
Your Beach
Loving Exuma life...and yes the water is really that colour!
sooooo turquoise
Body boards for you to hit the waves
Just another awesome sandbar
Rent a boat at Minn's Watersports
Ask us where the secret place is to swim with the turtles.
Sugar Adventure Tours-Swimming Pigs
Swim with friendly nurse sharks with Sugar Adventures
Feed the iguanas with Sugar Adventures
Sugar Adventures ..Iguana Island
Just another beautiful day
Pet a stingray at Chat n Chill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ABuckett
Toronto, Canada
“Heaven on Earth! Spectacular view of turquoise waters and stunning beach!”
Reviewed September 7, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

If you are looking to get away from it all and recharge your batteries, this is the spot! Extremely well kept property with excellent accommodations! Take in the beauty of Exuma, lay on the pristine beach or by the pool or maybe have a game of table tennis!. Awesome option of stand up paddle boarding and kayaking! I could have stayed longer..... If you want to leave the property visit the popular chat and chill for the Ribs or take a tour of Exuma Keys!
I have been twice, once with a group of friends and once with my husband, both times I was in awe of the beauty! Book it !

Sep 10, 2015
I am glad you enjoyed our home away from home. We hope you will consider coming back to Dillycrab again.
Jennifer...
Toronto, Canada
“Your Home Away From Home - Except on a Gorgeous Beach”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I loved our stay at Dillycrab, it was hands down the best beach vacation we've ever had.

The house has everything you could possibly need and more. It is very clean and very well maintained. We appreciated all of the amenities like A/C, a dishwasher, washer/dryer, WiFi, water cooler - it meant more time could be spent relaxing at the beach!

The location is amazing, only a 5 minute drive from the airport, a 10 minute drive to restaurants, a butcher and bakery, and 20 minutes to Georgetown.

We felt really spoiled having both a private beach front and a swimming pool!

The owners provide an amazing Welcome Book that we referenced daily. It has photos and details for everything you need to know, how things work on the island, where to go food shopping, recommendations for restaurants, sightseeing, etc.

The Exuma waters are really a must see, they are even more blue and clear in person. Whether you want a secluded vacation or an island adventure, we highly recommend you stay at Dillycrab.

Liked best: Private beach front
Liked least: No-see-ums (biting midges)
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 28, 2015
I am glad you liked our very full welcome book. It does help to know where to go when you are new to the island. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay! Having a pool and a gorgeous beach is awesome. If it is a windy day the pool is an extra special treat.
kettlebel...
“Paradise”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This house is truly spectacular. Located on the best beach in Exuma.It would be impossible not to have your dream vacation here everything you want is at your fingertips.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 28, 2015
Glad you enjoyed our place. We think we have the best beach too!
Sharon W
Lindsay, Canada
“This is an amazing place!”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my husband and another family member and had a wonderful time.my husband was overwhelmed by work and the lack of sun in our Canadian winter and this was the medicine he needed. The property is clean and well maintained. It has a well- equipped kitchen and a lovely area to dine. (Although there are definitely some great eating places around!) We walked on the beach everyday. It's about three miles long and we hardly saw another person! We swam in the ocean and swam in the pool. I have really good memories of drying off after a swim with a bowl of watermelon, and a glass of wine. The owners have made an information book of things to do in the area. That was really great. We didn't feel stranded, wondering what to do with ourselves and we saw a lot of the island. I would go back in a heartbeat....oh wait....I'm already booked!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sharing this experience with my husband
Liked least: Not long enough!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 28, 2015
Glad to see you are returning AGAIN to DillyCrab. We have tried to think of everything to make your stay the best it can be.
labbott
Toronto
“Amazing Beach House, spectacular water and location.”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

I had never been to Exuma before and when I pulled up to Dillycrab Beach House it took my breath away. The blue, blue water, the lovely house and pool. I was very happy with my decision to stay here. Gorgeous beach, pool, games room and location. You have to go there to understand the amazing peace and positive vibe this lovely location emits.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about this house is perfect for the beach and watersport enthusiast.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Aug 28, 2015
Having the games room with the pool table and table tennis can be lots of fun. I am glad you found the relaxation you needed in our tropical garden oasis.
TJDonnell...
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Highly recommend this place. House, beach and location 110% rating”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This place and beach far exceeded our expectations. It was my first trip to Exuma and had no idea what to expect. House was only minutes from the airport and everything was as listed on the advertisement. Owners were great to deal with.

I've travelled to many places, but the beach the home was located on, was by far the best.

I went with friends on this trip, but plan to bring my family soon. 110% satisfied.

Traveling group: Friends
Aug 28, 2015
Happy you want to come back and visit Dillycrab Beach house. Let our home be your home!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing