Exuma Vacation Cottages
$619
$600
Club Peace & Plenty(George Town)(Great Value!)
$179
Island Time Villas(George Town)(Great Value!)
$124
$255
  • Beachfront
$205
$179
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Exuma Palms Hotel(Great Exuma)
No availability for your dates from our partners
St Francis Resort(Stocking Island)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmoriah cayshort drivegeorge townvery nice swimming poolthe perfect place to staykayak ridelittle piece of paradisefish frybeautiful sandlemon sharksbars and restaurantsbug repellentrental carno see umsbeach towelsvaleriemangroves
Reviewed April 26, 2009

My husband & I spent a week at the cottages bonefishing, kayaking and snorkeling - great location! Discovered many secluded beaches and truly enjoyed exploring The Exumas. Keep left.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tina_07648
Reviewed April 9, 2009

This vacation cottage was in a wonderful location and the view couldn't have been more perfect. The cottage was roomy and had all the amenities you would need. Valerie was so helpful and offered her assistance whenever we needed it as well as the use of her boat. My husband and I have been to several of the Out Islands and this was one of the most relaxing trips we have experienced. Also, I've tried on several occasions at other islands to catch a bonefish and I finally caught one not far from the house--on my own. So if you want relaxation, a cottage with a view, bonefish, and assistance whenever you ask, then you need to stay with Valerie at Exuma Vacation Cottages.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2008

it's too good not to share!! This was absolutely the right place for me although the Exumas are definitely not for everyone - and I am very thankful for that!! If you are looking for turquoise water, sand that is like icing sugar, friendly people and no hassles - folks this is it! And even better, staying at Valerie's gives you a cozy base within walking distance to some of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. I spent a lot of time sitting on my porch reading or looking at the water. There is adequate space for 2 couples so I almost felt guilty having my little home to myself. The grounds are extensive and lovely, complete with a very nice swimming pool and tons of outdoor furniture. One of my frequent pasttimes was walking down to the dock several times a day - never go anywhere without a camera!! There are so many different fish to watch, and then of course the spectacular view be it the mangroves or looking towards Moriah Cay. Staying at Valerie's is like staying with a favourite aunt ;she is kind, funny and fun. There are a million more things I could say so feel free to contact me. I cannot wait to get back to Exuma and thank you so much to Valerie and Nola and Barbara and Paul and Casper and Bridget!!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank lumublu
Reviewed July 25, 2008

My husband and I have been traveling to the Bahamas regularly for the last dozen years. We have spent time on at least 8 different islands and regularly rent homes and cottages for extended periods. One of our favorite places to stay is at the Exuma Vacation Cottages which are owned and operated by Valerie Noyes in Hartswell. The cottages are clean and comfortable, and the location is quiet and beautiful. Valerie has kayaks for guests to use, and the Moriah Cay marine sanctuary is just a short paddle from your door. Great bone fishing can be had in the area. There is a small swimming pool that is perfect for laps or just cooling off on a warm afternoon. Valerie makes you feel very welcome and as if you are in your own home. We are very much looking forward to our month there this winter.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 22, 2008

Want to get away from it all, and enjoy peace and quiet? No TV., no newspapers, no internet, no need to lock your doors. Watch the humming birds visit intensely coloured tropical flowers, or the osprey circle before plummeting to catch fish. Kayak to deserted off-shore islands, disturbing basking turtles en-route, or walk 2 mile beaches where you MAY see a handful of people in a week. After a pre-dinner swim in the heated pool, enjoy your sundowner overlooking turquoise shallows, and later star-gaze through an atmosphere of utter clarity. Hartswell Cottages offer all this, plus the friendship and helpfulness of on-site owner Val Noyes. We are already booked for our third stay next January. Just Brilliant!

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)