Our villa was fabulous – spacious, clean, well-decorated and furnished, quiet, with a great kitchen. Our rooms were wonderful, too. The kitchen aspect is especially important to me because I have Celiac Disease (strict gluten free diet) and often have to cook for myself to avoid cross contamination. So, having access to a large refrigerator, full stove and oven was very convenient! There’s a grocery store about 10 minutes away, too (Georgetown Exuma Market). You get a golf cart to explore the resort as well. The pool is very nice and relaxing and the staff was always attentive to our needs. The only (slight) bummer is that the beach is down a staircase from the pool – which isn’t a big deal! If you want to kayak, the staff will set it up for you. And it’s great for walking and relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Great Exuma, Bahamas