I was travelling with my wife and parents, and this place was ideal for us. The lodgings are really beautiful and spacious, and our view was terrific. The staff was friendly, but really every Bahamian we met was. This area of the beach gets a lot of grass washing up, and was not as pretty as Three Sisters or Coco Plum beaches.
We dined there three times, for dinner and once for lunch. The dinner buffet was very good, and although there were things I wasn't impressed with, they had enough other choices that I really enjoyed (the ribs and sausage, plus the sides). I ate the lobster there twice and would get it again if I was there right now. My dad had a steak and thought it was excellent. There were a lot of families with small children, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. All in all a very nice visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Great Exuma, Bahamas