All reviewshoopers bayvisiting exumaperfect hostspeterapartmentoxleybeachesislandbahamasvacationhummingbirds
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

This inn was wonderful. A great value. The grounds were landscaped beautifully. Peter was a great host, telling me all about the most beautiful places on the island and best places to eat. He helped me plan activities and arranged my transportation. I felt very safe on the island as a single traveler. Nobody tried to take advantage of me; everyone was very friendly. Peter and my cab driver, Patricia, even watched out for me and called around to make sure I was alright when I got delayed and showed up later than expected. I highly recommend visiting Exuma and staying at Coral Gardens. I will return as soon as I can!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank April H
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

It was a pleasure to have welcomed you to the sunshine & warmth of Exuma far away from the cold & snow of your home town.

We enjoyed having you stay & glad that, as a lady travelling on her own, you were able to explore & experience so much of this beautiful island.

Best wishes & many thanks for this lovely Review.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay nice place worth of Its money possible to rent a car.Very kindly owners.Good for family trip☑Will be back again .Recommending to rent a car as you can explore beauty of Exuma by your own

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank vychodny
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

It was great to read your very kind Review & we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Coral Gardens.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future.

Best wishes from the warmth & sunshine of Exuma.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Outstanding service provided by Peter and Betty. They welcome people into their B&B, provide loads of local information, have rental cars and will do whatever is necessary to help people enjoy Exuma... Exuma is breathtaking BTW! Great bone fishing... contact Stevie ferguson, Reno, Drex or Garth Rolle. Peter can help book this or any thing else you want to do.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank tom k
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Stayed with Peter and Betty in November 2015. Peter had arranged collection from the airport which was great after such a long journey. Accomadation is very homely and breakfast included local produce. We hired a car from Peter at a very reasonable rate and had the best time exploring the island. I had a basic itinerary, but Peter was on hand to give recommendations and tips each morning after breakfast. I won't go into our escapades but will say that the island feels very safe, even in secluded areas and the locals that we encountered we absolutely lovely. Thank you Exuma for having us.

Julie and Natalie

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank Mummymc53
Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at Coral Gardens B&B in March. If you like a good mix of adventure outtings and quiet beaches, Exuma is for you!

Peter and Betty were super helpful from the beginning during our inquiries about staying at Coral Gardens. Quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the entire island. He arranged airport pickup and in a short 10 min car ride we were there. Once settled in Peter went over maps,suggestions for food and local spots, and helped arrange everything from taxi's to confirmations on previous bookings. He definitely treats you how he himself would want to be treated and takes the guess work out of an unfamiliar place!

The house was everything we needed. Breakfast area with a small fridge for guests to use if they needed to keep drinks cold. Library wall complete with a small selection of games. Our room had a private bathroom, plenty of space and very clean. We had never stayed in a B&B but they made us feel very at home.

The area is just a short ride to town and very centrally located to both sides of the island. The beach access areas are just a short walk from Coral Gardens. You can rent a car directly from them which is super convenient. You get a good sense of the area more like a local staying here due to Peters recommendations rather than staying in a traditional hotel.

During one of our day trips to swim with the pigs, a must see!, we spoke to a couple staying at sandles all inclusive. We had the ability to explore stocking island, chat and chill, hooper bay and a ton of other places during our stay at Coral Gardens where as the couple staying in sandles had a completely different experience while on the island. To each his own but I'm so glad with our decision to stay at Coral Gardens and the beyond beautiful beaches we saw and the hikes we went on.

If you like to get out and really experience all of what exuma has to offer then I recommend Coral Gardens and Peters excellent hospitality. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole D
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Coral Gardens & it was so good to read about your experiences on your vacation to Exuma. We always try to encourage our guests to write about how much they enjoyed themselves. This enables other potential guests to learn about the beauty of this island & what it offers.

With best wishes & thanks,