“Paradise!!”

Ranked #4 of 13 Great Exuma B&B and Inns
Boca Raton, Florida
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

WOW!! What an AMAZING stay my husband and I had at Exuma Beach Resort! This hotel is cute, quaint, peaceful, and fun! Sara and all of the staff could not have possibly been any more kind and helpful! I felt like I was dropped off in the middle of paradise! The rooms are cute & clean. Our room (Bonefish Bay) had a nice balcony that overlooked that amazing clear blue water. I wish I could wake up to that view everyday! The food at the restaurant (Latitudes) was great, as well as the service. The view as you eat just blows your mind! You can walk around the beach area outside of the hotel and just plop down anywhere on the sand and relax or swim in the clear blue waters that surround the place. I also kayaked, which was so beautiful! I kayaked to a beach straight across from the hotel. It was a good workout that put me in a meditative mind set. The water is so clear to the bottom that you can spot several different fish, turtles, and starfish. Bring snorkel gear if you have it since there is lots to see. Sara recommended a day tour that we did with 4 C's cruises, and all I can say is that it is a MUST to do! We fed iguanas, sharks, swam with & fed pigs, snorkeled in a cave, and relaxed on the most breath taking sand bar I have ever laid my eyes on! I can't wait to return to this place! If you are going to Exuma, look no further, this is the best place top stay!
Bernadette

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bernienovembre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Freeport
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Just when I thought my vacation could get no better I entered Hooper's Suite and WOW vacation got 100% better. The room was superbly decorated and very spacious and the views was priceless. Thanks guys for an amazing time and I invite all to come for a visit if only for a night....

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Itsyaboy
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed at Exuma Beach Resort for a week and it couldn't have been better. We were booked at another hotel, but only stayed there one night because it was just awful (Exuma Palms)! Thanks to Groupon allowing us to switch hotels and Sara, LaTroy and Brendee at Exuma Beach Resort our vacation was saved! The rooms are clean & hip, the staff fantastic and the atmosphere and location great. I can't emphasize just how wonderful the staff was. They were so helpful, friendly and eager to please, it really made all the difference in the world! All of Sara's suggested activities and places to eat were perfect - charter boat trip with Evvie; pig roast at Chat n Chill; Fish Fry; Santana's; pina colada's at La Shante; Tropic of Cancer Beach etc. The only thing we didn't get a chance to do was swim with the pigs. Guess we'll have to come back next year!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Antibes, France
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I just spent a few nights at Exuma Beach Resort in June with my friend, we had such a great time, the hotel is very close to Georgetown, just on the beach, beautiful view from the pool, they have a very nice and cool bar where they play music at night. You have the breakfast in front of the ocean. Latroy one of the employees is the best, he is so nice and fun, he recommended us the best things to see and do while we were there, he took us to a beautiful boat trip to see the swimming pigs and the iguanas, i highly recommend it!!! one of the best experience i had during the trip.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean and nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Morehead City, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed at Exuma Beach Resort for a week - Saturday to Saturday. Convenient to George Town, the Fish Fry, and beaches. Exuma Beach Resort was perfect and the perfect place to celebrate our 25th Anniversary and Hooper Suite is the place to stay. Nice pool, great afternoon events, great drinks and food. The continental breakfast was also a plus - loved the grapefruit! You have to try the grilled lobster - it is to die for. The Grilled Conch was my husband's favorite. The property is beautiful. I can not neglect the employees - they were always available with a smile and ready to assist anyway possible. While I had most contact with a few - all of them were A+ in my book. Sarah the Property Manager is a jewel and very personable. Brandy was always in the know and ready to help anyway she could. Alex was a great bartender, waiter and conversationalist - good luck at college Alex! Casey was an excellent host and waiter and a wealth of knowledge too! Cora is the best housekeeper ever! I can't forget Garfield - great sense of humor and bartender. It seemed everybody knew it was our anniversary and wished us well several times.

Room Tip: Hooper Suite is the best!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Bar Staff and servers were very gracious, but when I called weeks earlier, LaTroy told me it was not necessary to make reservations for tours. When we arrived for our 3 day weekend- we were told the boat was full. LaTroy said he would do his magic and get us on the boat since this was the whole reason for coming to Exuma. He later said we were good to go. Next morning- not the case. We were left behind. The door knob to our room - best room at the resort- was hanging and fell off twice. I did not feel safe, especially when a drunk man tried to enter our room twice at 5 AM. Manager was suppose to have it checked- she forgot. Water didn't drain in bath - so quick showers were a must. Fun bar staff and servers, make this place enjoyable. P.S. Use Coastal Tours - awesome people and wonderful time. They made our trip.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Celeste L
Exumabeachresort, General Manager at Exuma Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
We would like to thank you for voicing your concerns and opinions in relation to your stay us, please accept our apologies for your inconveniences as it is always our intent to create the ultimate vacation experiences for our guest. We apologize for the unfortunate incident where you were overbooked by the tour company and they had to cancel your reservation, we have since contacted to tour company and implemented new booking proceeds to ensure this never happens again. We further addressed all of your concerned expressed and wished only that we could have rectified the situation while you were still with us. We are enthused that you enjoyed our amazing staff and had a wonderful time on the Coastline Adventure tours. It is our hope that you will return to stay with us allowing us an opportunity to create an ultimate Exuma Beach Resort vacation experience for you.

Management
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had one of the most amazing times on this trip. The resort was beautiful, the staff was gracious, the bar fun, and the food was great. I would highly recommend this place for a relaxing and fun vacation. It was also centrally located to Georgetown. They helped us with tons of details as well. LaTroy was so much fun as the desk manager!

Room Tip: I loved the ocean front room!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in George Town
Augusta Bay Bahamas
Augusta Bay Bahamas
#1 of 4 in George Town

Been to Exuma Beach Resort? Share your experiences!