“Great food, reasonable price”
Review of Bikini Bottoms

Bikini Bottoms
Ranked #42 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Only came here twice and both times were good. First time, I had a Conch burger and my wife had Blackened Chicken. Both were really good and their fries were the best we had on the island. The second time, we got the Blackened Chicken again and a Burger.

Overall, you can't go wrong with this place. The prices are reasonable and the quality is good.

There are newer reviews for Bikini Bottoms

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stopped by Bikini Bottoms for lunch today and the food was great! We got the blackened chicken sandwich and the cheeseburger. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Best burgers in the bahamas!! I got a nice juicy medium rare burger what some ppl may call "wooing" it was awesome the conch burger great! My family and i had a taste of everything just amazing! Its a must come back! Rum punch or a nice cold kalik hits the spot even more!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We got take out here for dinner after a day of boating and it was great. My husband got a BBQ bacon burger and I got the cracked conch. Both were excellent and I loved the seasoning on the fries. Yes, the flies are bad but if you want to eat there they give you a sterno for your table and that keeps em away. Will definitely be going back on our next Exuma trip. Plus, they have ice cream!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ate here with the family and got a cheeseburger (not recommended as it was still mooing), chicken fingers and they give a lot of them, and the lobster sandwich which was AWESOME. Why my wife keeps ordering burgers when in the islands I'll never know but the seafood and chicken were great. Benches are available to eat outside but once you get your food and take it outside you'll immediately be swarmed by hundreds of flies so that definitely hinders your eating experience. My wife and kids ended up eating in the car to escape them.