“Our condo's restaurant”

Splash Bar & Grill at Palm Bay Beach Club
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They had good food and service and I would like to write them a review.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Loved it -- handy for us, too.
On Friday, they had a live rock band and it seemed as if everyone on the island was there. It was great fun.

1  Thank TravelersThree
There are newer reviews for Splash Bar & Grill at Palm Bay Beach Club

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Looks like not much from the outside but it really opens up when you get in. Has a nice pool and pretty beach, lots of no see ums when we were there on a still night. get there and order early. We waited over an hour for our food after ordering. Once it got to us, it was VERY good. We saw many peopl e order pizza and then leave and come back to pick it up so this much be normal. Did not try the pizza so can not comment on that but everything we had was delicious and not too expensive.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The food, drinks, and atmosphere are great. They have TVs, pool, and Wii. I love the cracked conch and the splash drink. I know some other reviews complain the service is slow but I don't think so. Maybe it's slow for those who are used to eating at fast food restaurants! I'd rather wait for my food that's being prepared fresh while I have an ocean view.

1  Thank Julia1380
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food at Splash is acceptable for a sports bar type of restaurant, it is freshly prepared, and the stuffed burgers are excellent. We ate at Splash for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff are very pleasant, but the service is SO slow that we were in a bad mood before the food arrived. Take a book with you to pass the time!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have eaten at splash dozens of times. (We are in exuma for 2 weeks every month, and I stay at Palm Bay). The pizza is great, the burgers are good, conch fritters are awesome. Everytime I go, place is never busy, but their are always people from all over in their ready to share a story and talk about their adventures on Exuma. Anita, Manet, and Tiny are all friendly, make you feel at home, provide excellent service and make you feel as if you are family. I will continue to go into Splash as long as I go to Exuma.