“Great food and location”

Splash Bar & Grill at Palm Bay Beach Club
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: They had good food and service and I would like to write them a review.
“Great food and location”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The food, drinks, and atmosphere are great. They have TVs, pool, and Wii. I love the cracked conch and the splash drink. I know some other reviews complain the service is slow but I don't think so. Maybe it's slow for those who are used to eating at fast food restaurants! I'd rather wait for my food that's being prepared fresh while I have an ocean view.

1 Thank Julia1380

Toronto, Canada
“SLOW service”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food at Splash is acceptable for a sports bar type of restaurant, it is freshly prepared, and the stuffed burgers are excellent. We ate at Splash for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff are very pleasant, but the service is SO slow that we were in a bad mood before the food arrived. Take a book with you to pass the time!

• Visited March 2013
Ruidoso, New Mexico, United States
“Good food, great people”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have eaten at splash dozens of times. (We are in exuma for 2 weeks every month, and I stay at Palm Bay). The pizza is great, the burgers are good, conch fritters are awesome. Everytime I go, place is never busy, but their are always people from all over in their ready to share a story and talk about their adventures on Exuma. Anita, Manet, and Tiny are all friendly, make you feel at home, provide excellent service and make you feel as if you are family. I will continue to go into Splash as long as I go to Exuma.

• Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, Great selection!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food at Splash was fantastic, the restaurant was really clean and they had a great selection! I would recommend the stuffed burgers they were really good in fact everything that we tried was really good! The staff is friendly and very helpful! They have a good drink selection and the buckets of beer are a great deal! It was a great place to sit and have a meal with my family but also a fun place to hang out and have a few drinks! I would recommend going to Splash when you visit the island of Exuma!

• Visited February 2013
Modesto, California
“I'll be back”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped in by chance to grab a cocktail and I loved the food selections (not as limited as others). The grounds (lodging/pool/ beach/ hammocks) looked well kept and made for a perfect vacation. My family and I had rented a house but I am ready to book a trip back to Exuma and will surely pick this place for my next getaway!

Visited January 2013