We returned from SEB last week. I did the Forum, but, not the Review. We were there for 11 days,and this was our 1st "butler service". Shameer and Henry made our vacation the greatest experience.Once they became familiar with your likes and dislikes, they anticipated your every whim. We never has a cell phone, which we never needed, as they were always finding us to see if they could do anything.They even brought a pitcher of iced tea to our cabana, without us asking for it. Twice we came back to our room, and there was the infamous bubble bath with flower petals.The 1st one was after coming up from the beach. They always had an idea of what time we would be in the room and had cheese, fruit and cookies in the room.All of the staff are a pleasure. We usually do Sandals eve six months, so, now we are looking at October. We will either go back to SEB, or Sandals Whitehouse,which was our original plan.But, if you reallly ,really want to be spoiled, then try SEB.We also, did not get any bug bites. I think this has to do with fragrance from certain lotions or perfumes.We never had any real bad experiences at the restaurants, we were on vacation, therefore, not in a hurry to get through our meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Booking.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas