Just got back from another amazing stay at SEB. We love the resort and the wonderful staff there. It all starts with the outstanding general manager Jeremy Mutton. He is what makes this resort so fantastic. He does everything from airport pick up to baggage handling, and I believe that, that is why the rest of the staff is so willing to work so hard.
We had the wonderful team of Sheldon, Adam and Valentino as our butlers and they spoiled us rotten. We never asked for anything but they anticipated and always surprised us with drinks and afternoon treats at the pool. They are wonderful and I really miss them!!
We just love the layout of this resort and the food is also very good. Nothing is too much at this resort. We went on the 007 tour and it was a great day.
We had a wonderful room right on the beach and it was very convenient to the restaurants and pools.
We had the pleasure of meeting Butch Stewart again, he is a very kind man and was interested in our opinions.
The resort is very well taken care of, the staff make sure that everything is clean and well looked after. Never a problem with finding a chair at the pool.
Some of the other outstanding members of this resort are David Kerr, David the hotel manager, Leighton, Warrenique at the main pool bar, Shantell and Chiquita at the Italian restaurant, Carla at the front desk., and Ruth and Sonia at Bahama Bay, as well as all of the girls in the Cafe Paris. Every time we go back to this wonderful resort we are treated like family by all of our friends that we have made over the years.
We just can't say enough wonderful things about this resort you really have to experience it yourself, also the colours of the ocean are breath taking, again something you have to see yourself.
If you are a returning guest don't miss the dinner that they have on Wednesday nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas