Exuma is a beautiful island with amazing surroundings. Sandals was a great way to see this beautiful area. Our room was beautiful with great spa products and a wonderful bar. Housekeeping was excellent. As our second trip to a Sandals, we found the food and atomsphere better here than in Jamaica. We really enjoyed the Drunken Duck at night and the pool during the day. The spa services were simply wonderful.
Some of the negatives were:
- not all of the activities on the schedule occurred, which can be disappointing if you were really planning on something.
- there was a red flag on the beach most of our days there which means no water sports for that day
- the water sports were slightly limited
- some areas are in disrepair
- if you want a cabana get out early or get a butler as they go quickly.
Despite my negatives this was a wonderful all inclusive, exactly what you would expect and we had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas