We truly enjoyed our week (Apr 14-21, 2013) at this resort. We have stayed at many Sandals properties, including Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia and Nassau (it was our 28th week at a Sandals resort) and we would definitely go back. We appreciated the friendly staff, the size of the resort, the well kept grounds, and seeing staff from previous stays.
We would recommend Sandals add one more restaurant and maybe a larger gift shop. and quit advertising in-room check-in for Diamond members if you aren't going to do it.
Although it was windy the week we were there, which curtailed some of the water sports, we had no problem finding lots to do (such as a lovely morning at the Spa). The walk on the beach and the golf course is not to be missed. On the day of our departure, we also appreciated the on-resort airport check-in - truly a great service.
In addition to the property, we also joined the "People to People" program (just google it), and got to meet some lovely folks from Exuma.
We preferred Il Cielo over La Parisienne, but probably just a personal choice.
We are not butler people so concierge was great for us, and our room was well attended all week.
Thanks everyone at SEB for a great week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas