Excellent service from every staff member. Our room was right on the ocean with a great patio where we had our breakfast delivered every morning and a class of wine at the end of each day.
First time with the butler service. Thought we didn't need it - but they had such nice touches - saving your chairs at the pool or beach all set up with towels, flowers, a cooler, making dinner reservations for you, arranged our excursions prior to arriving, bubble bath, favorite beverages always in the fridge!! All those touches made the trip even more special. You have a cell phone so you can call them or they can call you when needed.
The food at the restaurants was a step above even the other Sandals we have stayed at. We did have some windy days that made diving and snorkeling sketchy, but the moment they died down everything was perfect.
The island of exuma is very clean. It is small and there is not a lot of activity other than waterspouts, which is fine for us. Everyone we met were helpful and eager to tell us about their island.
One downfall- when the winds died down, out came the no-see-ums. It was very important to put on bug spray on those days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas