“Almost Perfect - another good Sandals Vacation”

Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Great Exuma
Kitchener Ontario
“Almost Perfect - another good Sandals Vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed at SEB from Nov 25 - Dec 2. Flew in Air Canada from Toronto without problems. Airport is very small with almost no arrival area. Grounds crew open up a garage door and threw luggage in on the floor. You helped yourself than off to the resort by SUV.
From our profile you can see we travel alot and provide reviews. Not just 1 review to complain about landscaping while at the resort, chair issues, why am I not special etc. We have been to other Sandals and although all are unique, we do expect certain things.
Stayed in room 9412 - Coco Plum BeachFront with Butler.It was far from the main area but not an issue for us to wear off some of the food and beverage we consumed. Room was nice and big and didn't really have any concerns that I would write about. We had Garth and Mesha and did a wonderful job. Garth seemed to be on more during the day so we got more use out of him. This was our 1st experience with Butler service and enjoyed it. Did not like our dinner reservations when we arrived ( butler reviewed with us on arrival and had a schedule for us ) and by morning had been changed. 1 suggestion was to list on your Butler schedule who was on each day and from what time so you knew what Butler you were contacting ( they provide cell phones for contact ) Would do it again but not every time. Was nice to have lunch brought pool side and change reservations as well as daily snacks at the pool and in your room when you arrived back from a day of sunning. I was surprised 1 time we wanted to change reservations on short notice ( 1 day ) but couldn't for the time we wanted so for all that think Butlers can do anything, they can not. Not a complaint, we understood,but to think the Butler can bump out a non Butler guest and get anything they want, not true. Was actually nice to see that.
We spent our time at the pool most days. Did not go to the quiet pool. When we arrived the water looked green so we passed. Did clear up by weeks end. There was about 15 or so cabanas ( at each pool )there if you could get one. 1st come, 1st serve. Free of charge compared to other Sandals at about $100 a day. I'm an early riser so never had a problems getting a cabana at the main pool. As i watch the morning unfold, I only saw 1 Butler reserve a cabana. The rest of the time the guests would get there own contrary to what others say or what I have seen at other Sandals resorts. Towels always available at 6 am. Some people need to stop being greedy and only take what you need and when finished return for cleaning. Some would take 4 - 5 each, then leave them laying around to get more. No wonder they run out at times. Would you do this at home ? Pool was a bit cool but once in refreshing. While there we didn't see anyone hording the floaty's at the pool which was nice however they could use more especially with peak season coming.
Beach is nice and long but could get windy and it did the last few days. We only walked on the white powdery sand each day for a nice stretch, did not sit there. Not much to see for snorkelling from the beach however i assume at each end of the bay there would be something - we didn't do. There are sand fleas although we didn't really have a problem partly because we were not on the beach at sunrise or sundown, didn't leave our patio doors open ( although would have been nice to have a screen to do so ) and applied the "off" they supplied in the rooms.
Food - This is were they fell a bit short as others have mentioned. Only had Bare Foot 1x at night and service was slow and the servers a bit confused. Retake orders, coming back to verify, forgot 1 of the desserts. Not a deal breaker though. Italian was so so. Ate there 2x but not alot of Italian flare on the menu. Lobster was ok but not great. French by far the best as others have stated. Nice atmosphere, hot food and delicious. Had the sea bass and was perfect. Buffet for breakfast was always good and efficient but then we were there early each day. Selection good. There is a new chef at Bahama Bay restuarant and could see the changes daily. My wife spoke to him EVERY morning and was always out and about talking to guests for feed back/ explaining some changes he wants to make. IF you have a problem, just tell them him. Dinos for pizza and Drunken Duck pub were a good option for a light meal but they do need another restaurant. Pastry shop to die for - great place anytime of day. Did not try room service. Drinks were good and always had what I asked for. Van and Warrenique were the best at the main pool but near the end of the day, service got slower unless you were a "regular" that had been sitting there conversing for a while.
Did not play golf but walked the course ( back 9 ) a few times in the morning. Great views / photo opt's if you want a variety from the beach. Did the Butler convoy which was fun but wish it lasted longer. Had to leave early as it was getting dark and no lights on the carts.Started at 4 pm. They set up on the back 9 ( # 14 or 15 I think ) with refreshments and snacks. Lasted about 1 1/2 hrs total.
Wife did the Red Lane Spa 1 day using our credit ( had to pay the mandatory 12.5% though ). Had the reflexology ( foot massage ) which was good but not great. She like to have her feet really worked hard but that didn't happen even though they asked how you like it. A bit over priced compared to back home but hey, treat yourself, your on vacation.
Did 1 excursion - Reading Road Trip to a local school ( they need a minimum of 4 to go ). Have done this before at Whitehouse and again had a blast. Kids so well behaved. In uniforms, morning prayers. We could learn something from this back home !! We spent about 1 hr there reading to them and then Sandals dedicated / opened a computer room adding 10 computers for there learning. I think a past guest also helped donation some computers. Did a water tour with 4 C's instead of Island Routes as it was 1/2 the price for same thing. Tours are over priced with Sandals so look outside.
Return Guest Dinner was good and well attended. Sat with Satar the head Butler and was nice conversation. Not alot about the resort / vacation but getting to know you personally. I made a few comments about improvements to the Butler service and he talked to the crew the next day about them. Then he found me to tell me he will look at implementing my ideas. Lobster served was actually better than any other restaurant which they served at. Customary bottle of Rum was given at the end. Can't wait to get the Appletons back and get rid of the ElDorado !!
All in all a good trip. VERYONE was so nice from Managers to Landscapers. They can tell if you are a happy person and give off a good vibe, always say hello even the other Butlers that are not serving you. Would return some day but St Lucia is calling our name next. Sorry for being long winded

Room Tip: It is a quiet resort with minimal night life. Go to relax or for avid golfer
3 Thank lagerbeer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,228)
.nova scotia,weymouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

November 25-december2
my husband and I just spent a magical week at sandls.we had a beachfront suite,which was awesome.we also had butler service.we were totally spoiled.our 3 butlers were awesome.cecil,vaughn and Davidson couldn't do enough for us.the beach was great,the food was awesome.especially the salmon at the Italian restaurant.the butlers were very professional and courteous.we have been to other sandals and beaches resort and this was by far the most r elaxing vacation we ever had.our advice if you can,get the butler service its worth the money.
we will definitely be back to see our 3 awesome butlers. the mullens

Room Tip: beachfront is the way to go
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Recently visited this resort the fourth I have been too in the Sandals stable.all are of a good standard but thesis by far the bet that I have been to. The service food and complex are all of the highest standard and the beach must be one of the best in the world.

I would highly recommend this resort to anyone especially if you just want a complete chill.

Hoboken, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Where do I even begin? First off, I will say I have no idea how this hotel has so many good reviews...it seems very very shady to me but my suggestion is to always read negative reviews. This is not a high end hotel so if you like high end, this place is definately not for you. The furniture all over the resort is soooo old that it needs updating.

- we don't even pay attention to reviews on food because we are not foodies & so we assume people r just high maintenance on food and that is why they never like food anywhere. Oh boy the food was terrible. A very limited menu everywhere & no variety & the food tastes bad. Your most decent option for food is the drunken duck because they had a decent selection. They opened 10 minutes late on a Sunday 11/25/2012. I normally don't care but when you have no where else to eat well then it's annoying. Plus it was football Sunday.
Bahama Bay - such a lack of variety for dinner it really is inexcusable. For breakfast, if you want your eggs made, plan on waiting for a while because we only always saw 1 person making them with many people on line. Of the 9 days we were there, they had a banana on just 1 day unless of course they ran out on prior days. Isn't a banana a basic breakfast item? The cinnamon roll was rock hard. My favorite part was they'd take your plate away with your utensils on it if you stepped away but then didn't replace the utensils. This is all basic stuff.
Barefoot by sea - limited menu and our friends by the pool told us not to get their bugers so we never went them.
IL Cielo - again if you are a foodie, you will be disappointed.
In general, don't go to dinner when you are hungry because the service is very very slow. There were several occasion where my husband and I were the only ones in Drunken Pub when it opened and we'd wait a half an hour for food.

Room and Room Service
-we had no heat & reported it and noone ever came to fix it.
-Int'l calls from your room did not work. They kept telling me there is something wrong with the number I was using which was not the case. Then after speaking to a manager, she said it was the phone company and to try again in 2 hours. I tried for 9 days and it never worked. Calling from your room, cell service on Iphone verizon does not work and noone helps so god forbid I had an emergency. This is absolutely insane and inexcusable.
-Ordered food in on day 1 and the eggs were cold. how fun!
-the breakfast sheet to order was never replaced after we used it the first time on day 1 and we were there for 9 days.
-omg they clean rooms until 4:30p and they do turn down service until 9:30p so we would go have breakfast, lay out at the pool for several hours, go to gym and come back and our room was still not done. One time we had to wait outside for them to finish. We always had to call them everyday to tell them to come around 1pm and that did not always happen. On Tuesday night 11/27/2012, they never did turn down service for our room and no we had no tags on our door.
- 2 remotes in the room. one didn't work and the other only worked if you stood a few feet away from the tv.
-toiletries are dry and awful and so we never felt clean after a shower. We needed S/C/BW and had to call 3 times to get it finally delivered.
-when you call concierge from your room, the front desk takes forever to pick up the phone. It rings for so long it's ridiculous.
-cream for coffee/tea didn't arrive until Wed 11/28/2012 to our room. It was never there when we got there on the Thursday 11/22/2012 the week before.
-we were locked out of our room on Thursday 11/22/2012. Our card was deactivated and so we had to go to the front desk. Seems to be a normal occurrence because we weren't the only one with the same issue at the concierge desk on that day.

Pool
- They have so much room and they don't utilize to add more chairs. Why? There were also several days where there were no towels at the main pool or the quiet pool. 2x we had to actually go to the concierge to get 4 room towels for the pool.
-The pool was freezing cold and thus many people did not use it. Why not warm the pool so we can all enjoy it. How hard is that?

Running out of things
- omg they always ran out of things. They never had enough bowls at Bahama Bay for oatmeal or grits even after we witnessed a patron yell at them about it.
-one day they ran out of butter and had literally 6 packets left and that was it.
-of the 9 days we were there, the cafe had Vanilla ice cream only 2 times but chocolate ice cream every day. where is the variety?
-no cheesecake or choclate cake at the Drunken pub on Wed 11/28/2012. They said they ran out.
-dessert bar at IL Cielo ran out of the chocolate option they had on the menu. This happened on Saturday 11/24/2012.

Cats
-Miss your cats at home? Well pack some cat food then. They had 3 cats trolling around your legs at Bahama Bay and Dino's restaurant. Do the 3 cats come with this resort? Don't remember seeing them on the description. I am allergic to cats and don't need cats around my legs when I am eating so of course we had to eat inside with nice weather out because I didn't want to deal with it.

Itinerary
The printer must have ran out of ink because sometimes it came to our room so light that it was no legible. On Friday 11/30/2012 there was no back to the itinerary so we didn't know what places were open or not. It was also WRONG. On Thursday 11/29/2012 it listed Meditterean food for dinner at Bahama Bay and we went there and there was no meditterran food.

Gym
-remote controls didn't work for the tv's... seems to be a theme with remote controls I guess.

I am sure I am forgetting some stuff but I got a lot of it. We were there for 9 days and really couldn't wait to get the hell outta there. Of all the years my husband and I have traveled, this is by far the worst place we've ever stayed. We spent sooo much money on this place and it is sooo not worth it. There are 1 star hotels that are better than this place.

12 Thank cous0226
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
We regret to read that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We have many guests who feel the direct opposite and have boasted of our luxurious accommodations. As hoteliers we realize that there is always room for improvement and feedback is crucial in this process so we thank you for your review.

As you already know, we have contacted you to address your concerns and resolve this matter so that our future guests do not have similar feedback.

We hope to welcome you back soon for your next stay which we will ensure is as seamless as possible.

Cassie C.
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was our third Sandals trip (previous trips to Whitehouse and the Grande St. Lucian) and first time with butler service. We stayed in a Coco Plum penthouse suite on the beach. Our room and the view was fantastic and overall this resort was amazing! This resort did not disappoint!

Airport transfers:- The proximity of the airport to the resort made this trip the most seemless we have ever been on. We had cleared customs, got our luggage including our golf clubs, were shuttled to the resort, checked in and escorted to our room and had ordered dinner at Barefoot on the Beach within an hour and 15 minutes of landing at the airport - incredible!

For our return trip to the airport - Air Canada came to the resort to check us in and took care of luggage etc. so no worries there - we were able to enjoy our last couple of hours at the resort and didn't have to worry about our luggage until we landed back in Toronto.

Beach - The beach at the resort was incredible - very white sand and extremely clean. The water the most amazing blue. This was the first beach that I have been to where you could walk out in the water and feel only sand under your feet - no shells, rocks or seaweed.

Golf Course - The golf course at this resort had the most amazing views and was very challenging. The course was in great condition - the staff does a great job of maintaining the course. For those of you who do not hit straight off the tee, make sure you bring lots of balls with you. We played three rounds and in the Thursday afternoon couples best ball tournament - great fun! A course we will not soon forget and hope to return someday to challenge it again!

Restaurants - We had no issues with any of the meals at this resort. Service in all of the restaurants was very efficient and we had no lenghty waits for any of our meals.

For breakfast we ate at both Bahama Bay and also at Il Cielo on several occasions. The breakfast service at Il Cielo was very speedy and on each occasion we ate breakfact here, we were done in not much longer thatn it would have taken us as at Bahama Bay.

We had lunch at Dino's, Barefoot and the Drunken Duck. The fish and chips at the Drunken Duck were very good with a light batter. The pizza at Dino's was very good with a thin crust and the conch fritters, calamari and conch chowder at Barefoot also very tasty.

For dinner our meals at Il Cielo and Le Parisienne were top notch. We were lucky enough one night to be served dinner from Le Parisienne in our room since we were unable to get a reservation for that evening. Thanks so much to our butler Henry for serving a fantastic meal in our room!

Staff - The staff at this resort was very friendly and take great pride in ensuring the guests have a great time. From the manager of housekeeping who visited guests around the pool one day to ensure thay had no issues with their rooms, to the pool bar staff, restaurant staff, entertainment staff, golf course staff to the staff at reception - we had no issues. Incredibly some of the staff were unelievable at remembering names of the guests - they really made you feel at home.

Spa - My husband had the hot stone massage at the spa - the best massage he has ever had!

Butler service - Special thanks to Henry, Quentin and Scott for thinking of all the little things during the week - making changes to our dinner reservations, nachos at the pool, crackers and cheese in our room, drinks at the pool, the wonderful dinner in our room and drawing hot baths.

Island Routes - We took the Ocean Safari tour on Friday afternoon - this was a great way to see part of the island - the swimming pigs, feeding Bahamas rock iguanas, snorkling and some amazing views. An enjoyable afternoon.

We enjoyed ourselves so much we wished we had booked for two weeks - we definitely could have kept busy between golf and relaxing by the pool or on the beach! A resort we will return to - hopefully in the not to distant future.

Room Tip: You won't be dissappointed with a villa on the beach!
3 Thank dswood
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was our first Sandals. We flew direct from Toronto via Air Canada which I understand is the way to go. No hassels whatsoever.
Upon arriving at the airport we were greeted by a Sandal's representative that took care of our bags and swiftly put us into a taxi to the resort. The check in is super fast and it only took a few minutes for our butler to join us and escort us and our luggage to our room. We were in the Coco Plum Grande Luxe Beachfront Walkout room. It was room 9714 which is the farthest unit from the restaurants etc. We decided on the butler service only because it was more economical to go with this service because it includes unlimited golf. And at $200+ pp/per round of golf it was the way to go. I was not comfortable with the idea of having a butler, but Garth and Meisha went above and beyond our expectations. I had heard of other places where they are always "pestering" you.This is not the case here. You are given a cell phone to call them whenever you need something. I think the most memorable moment was one afternoon Garth came to visit us on our deck and chatted for a few minutes. After he left I went to the washroom to discover that he had brought someone with him and there was a gorgeous bubble bath poured with a beautiful flower design in it! I was pleasantly shocked. They make your dinner reservations for you, will set up a spot on the beach for you, golf tee-times, whatever you desire. I was never without a bottle of wine on ice everyday! They were awesome!

The property is breathtaking. It is very well manicured. The weather was almost perfect. It did rain a few mornings but mostly cleared up. We had a few overcast days that were perfect for golfing.

The restaurants are very good as well. Our favourite was the French restaurant. It is high-end quality food, the presentation is worth taking pictures of. We dined there twice and enjoyed it thoroughly. The Drunken Duck pub is as authentic as they come. The food is excellent as well.
The only restaurant that we didn't luck out twice at was the Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is romantic and lovely but the food was so/so. My husband asked for fresh bread and we were told by the manager that it had just been baked. It didn't taste like it at all, it tasted stale. He did really try to please us by getting us more bread but it didn't cut it.

The room was exceptionally clean.

The only complaint my husband had was to do with the golf. He is a golfer and knows that clubs have to be clean, grooves and all for a better game. They would just clean the outside of the clubs and he mentioned it a few times, but they were never cleaned properly. The bunkers were full of water due to Hurricane Sandy and it had rained recently. The don't drain properly. It is a beautiful and challenging course but the green fees are very expensive.

There isn't much to do on the island unless you snorkel etc. The people are among the nicest folks I've ever met. Didn't matter where you were, they always had a smile on their faces and were extremely helpful. They made you feel right at home. The resort staff were awesome as well. They will do pretty much anything to make your visit most enjoyable.

I will definitely try other Sandals due to this experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Coco Plum Grande Luxe Beachfront. It was steps to the beach which was excellent, bu...
2 Thank trudelstein
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

As in my title, this is a resort but not one I wish to remember. I unfortunatly will remember it for years to come. I will remember not to ever book at Sandels again. I do admit that I can be picky at times but when you pay the thousands of dollars it costs to take a vacation at a "5 STAR 2 DIAMOND RESORT" then one should be intitled to be a bit picky, YES?
OK then, We have 11 nights at this resort. We are on day 7 as i write this reveiw. I do not want to be long winded but I do wish all the readers to understand that this is not just babble, but somethings you may wish to consider.
So the beach is beautiful appox 1 mile long. The first 2 days here it was great on the beach except there was no service. They do offer beach service but we have not seen anyone except butlers and they only serve the guest they are assined too and butler service is not cheap. The beach is located in a cove so this is the only area you are able to walk. I have walked the beach some 20 times now and it is getting old.
Our 3rd day here the wind started to pick up. and man can it blow. I am aware that the resort can not control the weather, but should be prepared for such things, since it is common for this type of weather. We have not been able to use the beach or go near the ocean for 4 days now and today is no differant. The wind is so steady and powerful that you are sand blasted constantly. So move to the pool right. NO ROOM AT THE POOL. There are 2 pools at this resort. I need to get up at 6am to go out and secure chairs at the pool. Even at this time of the morning it can be difficult to find chairs as the butlers have already taken many of them. If you are lucky and find a chair you can then sit at a very crowded pool. There is one swim up bar at this resort and again they offer pool side service. In the 7 days we have been here we have not been offered pool service in any way. The bar is so busy you can wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for a drink. The wind is blowing and cups and food stuffs are also blowing everywhere.
The second pool is A QUIET POOL. here you can find a bar that is mostly unstaffed and the day we used the pool it was very dirty. I mean with bacteria not just dirt. Some sort of trouble with the chlorination system. This pool is used by mostly the older folks but no warning signs were posted.
2 hot tubes also. one at the main pool cold and not working since we got here. the second at the quiet pool very dirty and not maintained.
As I write this I am having trouble decideing what to tell you. I have not even got to the real problems. The resort has a number of rooms the older rooms have a very bad mold build up and smell, the newer rooms that we were moved to after complaining are better. But that is only because they are newer. They are using some sort of deodorizer to remove the mold smell but I can not decide which is worse. It is good not to have the smell of mold but the dangers of the mold are still present even if the smell is eliminated. My point is you need to spend time outside if you dont wish to get sick. But where? the pools are full and the beach is being blown away. Take a tour or trip with the resort? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. The scuba boat has broken down twice while I have been here and now that the wind is blowing all water sports have been suspended. No scuba, no snokling, no plastic boats, no wind toys. NOTHING to do with the ocean??? The tours that are offered are very limited due to the size of this island but you can spend a day in George Town if you wish. No real shopping and no dinning should you desire this. So cant use the ocean, cant use the free stuff that we payedd for, cant get a drink without a fight and it is very difficult to find a place to relax. So lets relax in the room. The first 3 days here was maintainace and landscape day I guess. This resort has every machine I know of to maintain the grounds. And boy o boy do they take advantage of that. Lawn mowers. weed eaters, roto tillers, and workers all day, everywhere. No going to relax in the room. Lets go eat, after all this is a five star resort right. 4 resturants they claim they have 7. OK then one french that you need reservations for. I suggest you book them when you check in. We ate for the first time there last night. Thats right on our 7th day we got lucky and got to eat french. I have an allergy to ONIONS and this has been a real problem for me. 90% of my meals have been served with onions or onion flavor and if not for my very careful eating habits I would surely have gotten very sick by now. The italian resturant has 3 pasta dishes. none of which resemble any italian resturant I have eaten at in the past. This resturant is also reservation required and difficult to get, but easier then the french. The 3rd rest is called the bahama bay. this is a buffet rest only. You can get a good breakfast here but the wait for the cook stations can exceed 30 minutes. this is also one of the lunch and dinner places to eat, but only buffet and only open for short periods of time Miss it and starve Oh and this rest is closed monday and friday. The Bahama Bay doubles as a pizza resturant durning the afternoon hours and although it is ok pizza after 4 or 5 days I want to eat something else. Then there is the bar foot bar. This rest is on the sand and serves lunch and dinner. It is the best service we have found but the food is limited to that of a fast food rest.Twice now it has been closed due to the wind leaving even less options for food.
Last but not everything, I just dont want anybody reading this to think I just want to complain. I can not beleive the level of entertainment??? They are using staff to perform there nightly entertainment. These shows are some of the worst I have ever seen in my 30 years of travel.
I can not write anymore as I have to try and make breakfast before they close at 10am and I have to eat pizza again.
So let me try to sum this up for you so you can make your own call.
All enclusive unless the resturants are booked, 4 resturants not 7, beautiful beach that can not be used, water sports that are broken and unavaliable, no tours, no service, no room at the small pools, hot tubes that dont work, dirty water in the other pools, allergy issues, very very limited food unless you use room service. Which takes 30 min to an hour, terrible entertainment and limited at best. and most important you have to call room service many many many times to get a bottle of water.
Let me say this about Sandels. They have great advertisements on TV, they put on a great show when you first arrive. but once settled in you are just another number to shuffle through the resort until the next paying guest arrive.
As I write this review Sandels is holding a special weekend at their resort ROYAL Bahimian in Nassau. This weekend is for travel agents and the like. I can assure you that these guest will not see the things that I have seen. You can bet that they will get service and great food, you can bet that their rooms will all have an ocean weiw, you can bet that their rooms do not stink, you can bet that if they have an allergy to food they will not be served it, you can bet that when they want to sit by the pool they will have room and you can bet they will have great things to say about the Sandels chain. AND YOU CAN BET THAT OST TRAVELLED THERE FOR FREE
So you can listen to the travel agents or the reveiws that say this resort is wonderful. OR you can take what I have said here today and remember I have no reason to write anything other than the truth. I have travelled for more then 30 years. THIS IS MY FIRST REVEIW. I am sooooooo upset with this vacation that I am likely to return home much more stressted then when I left.
I have 5 more days at this resort and I will most likely finish them for the bennifit of my wife but if I had a choice I would be leaving today. This is not an isolated exsperiance the problems with this resort are not meaningless little things like broken furniture etc etc. This is bad management, economic cut backs, and a bad mantality. These things can not be fixed so easily and I would recomend to all that you choose other than Sandels for you next vacation.
Yours Very Truly
Robert MacMullin
Vancouver Canada

Room Tip: If you still wish to book here the only rooms I would suggest would be the beach front villas. These...
5 Thank ROBTRAVEL578
I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying your stay with us. I've tried to contact you via private message to see how we can resolve this matter while you are still on property but I was not able to reach you. I encourage you to reach out to our Director of Guest Services. She has been alerted and is expecting to hear from you. Please give us a chance to make this up to you. We always want to ensure that all of our guests are having a wonderful vacation and it would be nice if we were able to turn things around for you.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to making contact with you soon.

Kind Regards,