My husband and I spent Feb27-Mar6/11 in paradise with our good friends. We have visited Nassau before but Emerald Bay is our new favourite home away from home! What a beautiful place to vacation we booked through Air Canada Vacations which offers a direct flight to the island. The weather was hot and sunny just what we needed after enduring -25 degree wind and snow for months! We all enjoyed the resort the boys enjoyed golfing and my girlfriend and I enjoyed relaxing by the pool and beach. We went snorkelling which was booked through the water sports by the beach and we also kayaked on the only yellow flag day it was amazing. The rooms are clean and spacious we always found surprises when we returned to our room in the evening like bubble baths, flowers and candles everywhere! We ate at the Bahama Bay for breakfast and dinner at Il Cielo the rest of the time we ended up at the Drunken Duck Pub. Our butler Bernard was great he always smiled and checked in on us during the day which made our vacation even more fun! We are so fortunate to have found such a gorgeous part of the world to visit we are looking forward to our next vacation in Great Exuma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas