“Best Service and friendly folks”

Shoreline Beach Club
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Arkansas
“Best Service and friendly folks”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very hard to find, but ask for directions and make the trip! Awesome place, great beach, food and folks.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank woolybooger

Milano
“Exuma at its best!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We spent ten days in the wonderful island of Exuma and the only place we ended up visiting three times was the amazing Shoreline Beach Club!
Why? The main reason are its incredibly nice hosts Kevin and Violet, always smiling and helping out with advices (they even gave us gifts on our last day). Of course the amazing colours of the water, the wonderful beach (they let you use their beach chairs and decks without any problems) and the spectacular food also help!! We ate grilled lobster, burgers and all their appetizers (great conch fritters and shrimps) and everything was perfect.
Best beach club in Exuma by far.
We're taking back to Italy a lot of sand dollars and the chance to have met authentic Bahamian people.
Kevin and Violet, we can't wait wait to see you again next year!

1 Thank bluedevil42
Halifax, Canada
“A great spot to spend a day!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I spend an entire day relaxing on the beach at the Shoreline while my husband took some kitesurfing lessons. It was perfect!
I watched the guys kiting and Violet took care of me. :)
The strawberry daiquiris are DELICIOUS.
We also had chicken burgers for lunch which were pretty much standard.
The beach was lovely though, the staff very friendly. Even though my husband had 'ditched' me, I had a great day!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Michelle B
Hudson, Wisconsin, United States
“Delicious Fish n Chips”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had the best meal on the island here and it is such a lovely spot! Quite possibly the best fish and chips I've ever enjoyed! Delicious lightly breaded sea bass with fresh herbs and very tasty fries. Violet and friends are very friendly with great service. Follow the beer signs to her wonderful restaurant and bar with a nice big deck and beautiful beach. Search it out and you will not be disappointed. Such good food and beautiful friendly folks on a gorgeous beach.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Dawn C
London
“Food matched by the smile”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Violet has a wonderfully laid back but high standard beach cafe/restaurant. Its relaxed, informal and matched only by the backdrop of perfect beach and water and her glorious smile when she takes your order. I had fresh Conch with delicious fries and slaw, as did one of my friends and the other had fresh fried fish (sea bass)
Uncomplicated food, delicious food and great value. i cant wait to return.

• Visited February 2014