“Beautiful View, Delicious Food, Big Serving Size”

Santanna's Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a tasty Bahamian cuisine serving you fresh seafood daily! For our non seafood lover's we also serve delicious steak and chicken grilled or fried to your likings. We are opened EVERYDAY except Sunday's and we are ready to serve you! If your interested in visiting us at dinner feel free to call and place your reservations and for anything special you may want.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I drove out to Little Exuma to visit Tropic of Cancer beach and Forbe's Hill Beach and stopped in at Santanna's for lunch. The view is beautiful and the food was delicious. We got fried shrimp and ribs both with rice and peas, coleslaw and mac and cheese. The serving size was very generous and you definitely got your moneys worth in my opinion! We both left stuffed. The fried shrimp was some of the best I've had. Be sure to stop into Mom's Bakery next door, it smells heavenly and she has homemade baked goods for sale.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We decided to venture out on the island from our resort for the day and everyone raved about Santana's so we of course had to try it! The food was great! The price was great! The seafood was fresh and we had a blast! We got advice on must see spots on the island as well. Overall we loved Santana's! The owner is very sweet and very personable. We also got to meet Buddy the dog! The view of the ocean is amazing! This place is a must while on the island!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Awesome food and beautiful beach....a must do on Exuma! This was Johnny Depp's favorite spot when filming the two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean. The owner was delightful. There's a great bakery next door with rum cake johnny bread.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stopped by on a rainy day after being at Tropic of Cancer beach and being rained out. When we pulled up, Dee was explaining they were literally about to close. We said no problem, and started to turn to get back in our car (they were closing due to rain, not time..). She said, no and told us to pull up a chair and they would get us served. WOW - OK! My wife ordered the fried grouper and I ordered fried chicken. According to my wife, this was the best grouper of the whole trip, hands down, no contest. My fried chicken was good and my wife enjoyed all the sides. The service was VERY friendly and we visited with the staff after eating for a while and had a very nice conversation. I'd eat here again, no problem - the prices were reasonable and portions were good.

One warning to those who hate onions (such as myself..), she puts like a bunch of grilled onions on top of the meats on the plate. It didn't ruin my lunch obviously, but I wish I'd known, I'd have had her hold them though. Not a ding, just something to know.

No issues here - and interesting to watch the food being made. She does a lot of it on one 4 burner gas grill - pretty neat!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My hubby decided to go to Santana's and do a land tour, because heard about how the crew and cast of Pirates of the Caribbean ate there while filming. He liked that you could go behind the bar and make your own drink. The lobster tails were the best on he has ever had, and this is coming from a man who loves lobster.

People pulled up in their boats to eat there.

Dee and her sister are wonderful.

The beach nearby is gorgeous.

Its so relaxing you won't want to leave.